Trump's "African American" exits GOP, calls Trump a rich guy "mired in white privilege to the extreme”

Must be those social media news we are not privy to…

And there was a drop in the number of POC who supported the Democrat party.

The point being, they were appointed.

Yes because something like 5 million black voters didn’t go to the polls.

Why make it about the poster, instead of answering the question that was asked?

Who is forcing black folks to vote D when they step into a voting booth? No one can see how they voted.

I think he is saying the progressive wing of the democratic party are mostly white like the majority of republican voters, maybe he will clarify.

That means that 92% of black folks who voted were apparently bullied into it on social media. Or something…amirite?

There are other forms of manipulation than pure force. Watch the video, and pay closer attention to the first guy on the top left. Even he admits that most of the insults and the shaming comes from the left, which is in result, manipulation by peers.

K. Whatever you want to believe.

Still waiting. How did California not allow GOP candidate to run for office? How did Duncan Hunter and Nunes managed to trick California?

Why is has trump not said something about that?

4 Likes

Oh ! maybe ; still really has nothing to do w/ what i said.

Oh look. There’s no GOP candidate on the ticket.

That doesn’t mean they weren’t allowed. It might mean no GOP candidate thought they could win. Or could that be a runoff between the dems to determine the candidate in the general?

Fake news. No group supports Donald more than African Americans.

1 Like

Well, it was nice talking with every one of you this past hour. I have a study group to get to. Bye!

I wonder how much of the party would call themselves progressives compared to centrists these days? I assume Warren and Sanders are splitting votes a recent CBS poll had them in the top 3. I saw a poll from CBS that had it Warren 26, Biden 25, and Sanders 19. Other polls have Biden further ahead, but it looks like in all the polls if either Sanders or Warren dropped out the other would beat Biden, assuming they flock to the other candidate.

I have no problem with them being conservative. But why would I, a liberal, support them? I won’t say they are stupid or Uncle Tom or plantation.

You may as well post commentary by Diamond and Silk.

1 Like

how did that happen? /shockface

lets look at that website
and scroll down just…a…tad…

would you look that that i count at least a dozen R who ran for that seat in the primary.
now what kind of election system does CA have…bueller, bueller?

6 Likes

Are you saying that people should listen to Carson and Owens just because they’re black?

1 Like