Trump Would Have Done Better

Again, glad we could agree.

1 Like

Hey @WuWei , you were wrong, youā€™re still wrong, and no matter how many time you reply cheekily with ā€œglad we could agreeā€, it still does not change the inescapable fact that you were and are utterly, and completely wrong on this matter.

Pony up dudeā€¦ stick to your guns and prove @PurpnGold wrong, since you still contend he is.

$7 jump after the election and rising ever since. Jbiden won the election.

1 Like

He didnā€™t read the post he replied to. He reflexively saw a post by me and just had to respond to contrarian for contrarian sake.

My post was that oil and gas prices were rising BEFORE the election.

I showed you the data and you keep jumping back to AFTER THE ELECTION.

Focus man

To, not about.

I know. Some folks are simply insufferable.

Pathetic

They were stabilized around $40 a few months before the election. $7 jump immediately after and rising since.

Letā€™s Go Brandon!

XXOOs,
Big oil

1 Like

$81 today. Doubled since Jbiden won.

Letā€™s Go Brandon!

2 Likes

Stabilized??? :rofl: Jesus dudeā€¦ you keep typing and making things so much worse for yourself.

Do yourself a favor. Go look at the prices and come back with a more informed perspective.

Actually, do us all a favor. Come back with a graph and show us how the it was stabilized around $40 a few months before the election.

Youā€™re smart, and weā€™re just stupid, so this should be real easy for you. Give it a shotā€¦ lol

Up, not down

Which signifies more confidence in the economyā€¦ right?

No. It signifies pain for the working man.

2 Likes

Yes, stabilized right around $40.

So you want the price of oil to be super low? What about the working man who works in the oil industry. Like a lot of your Texan neighbors.

Do you think they want oil at $30 a barrel?

Nope. But thanks for asking.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think so. So thanks Brandon!!

Somewhere between $40 and $50 seems about right. Maybe $60.

Itā€™s $81. Thanks Brandon.

1 Like

Which means the oil workers jobs are super secure. Especially if you are an investor!

Thanks Brandon