Trump Would Have Done Better

In using the word landslide I used the same criterion as that used by Trump when he described the result of the 2016 election result.

Well carry on then. I am just repeating what I said when Trump called his win a landside. I don’t think we have had a presidential landslide since 1984.

1 Like

Sustain the steal.

Biden bragged about the coming election fraud before the election.

2 Likes

I need the duck meme here…

Awesome timing on the thread. Plan being announced today.

Wouldn’t it be in two weeks?

That’s when the 15 ships are going to go down to zero you just see.

It’s not exactly a huge mystery why either. One need look no further than who was running for office. More and more people have grown to realize that voting for the lessor of two evils, is still voting for evil. Better to abstain and have clean hands.

Baloney.

You don’t see how authoritarian that is?

3 Likes

There is no such thing as a “Trans woman” HE is still full of male chromosome’s. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!

No need to address your other points, they are so wrong it is self evident.

You are free to bury your head in the sand.

Authoritarian to want to keep the public healthy?

That’s a new one on me.

Allan

1 Like

Find another job.

or get fired by order of govt

2 Likes

Really? Because you literally just said you could give a million dollars to a poor person and they would likely go broke… apparently you don’t think poor people are very responsible. If that’s not kicking the crap out of 'em, not sure what is.

By that same token, you’ve somehow extended the benefit of the doubt to the rich person… i.e. they wouldn’t go broke. Which is weird, because you wax poetic about how the rich people begin as poor, and yet according to you, poor people couldn’t be trusted with money.

May be the dumbest post in here… but don’t worry, just getting my eyes on 'em :wink: lol

No dude, you’re wrong. @PurpnGold gave you the charts. You’re hanging your hat on this spot price you pulled in January of 2020 at $57.52. What happened after? Between Jan and End of April, steadily dropped to around $16 for crude. Gas saw the same trend. Then, it shot up pretty damn rapidly. Up to $42 by August and dropped just a tad thru Oct, then started rising again.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pri_spt_s1_a.htm

There you go. Numbers are all there with an incredible level of detail under ‘View History’ links. Go check 'em out and come back and tell us again how you think you’re right.

And jumped $7 after the election. Dude

1 Like

Glad we could agree. Dude.

1 Like

And it kept going up after. What is your point in continually point out this $7 jump after the election? It’s entirely irrelevant to @PurpnGold original post that you jumped on. He was right, he showed the numbers, I showed form another source, but you keep coming back to $7… here’s your cookie… Dude.

Of course, you seemingly can’t distinguish between an upward or downward trend, so not sure why Im even bothering to point this out