Trump Would Have Done Better

Freedom to not get a vaccine or not wear a mask. What happened to “ My body my choice?”

2 Likes

Southwest management and the pilot’s union both say you are wrong.

Yeah…I know. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Southwest Airlines canceled several hundred flights on Monday as it worked to resolve the problems that led it to strike more than a quarter of its scheduled flights over the weekend.

Over 1,800 Southwest flights were canceled on Saturday and Sunday, accounting for more than 28 percent of its weekend schedule, according to FlightAware, a tracking service. By late afternoon on Monday, Southwest had canceled about 10 percent of the flights scheduled for the day, just over 360 flights. About a third of its flights were delayed 15 minutes or more.

As Southwest Airlines tries to return to normal, some flight cancellations persist. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

2 Likes

Pregnancy isn’t a highly contagious deadly airborne virus.

1 Like

wonder what percentage of people losing their jobs over forced vax wish they hadnt ordered biden through the us mail…

3 Likes

5 Likes

I would kind of do the exact opposite.

A crazy proposition to be certain.

:wink:

1 Like

That is going to be about 100%.

I think the pilots and airline union crews are beginning to take a stand.

Hopefully.

:crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

A patently ridiculous claim.

Are you aware that the same CDC that is giving us all the statistics on COVID and pushing all these measures (for our own good of course), Also put out a report that in 2020 500,000 people died from smoking related illnesses, with over 40,000 of those deaths being innocent non smokers who are forced to breathe the air born carcinogens spewed out by smokers? :thinking: Golly, how come you libs and the CDC aren’t passing laws that forbid people to smoke in public places?? Keep in mind COVID has only been with us a year and a half, not the decades that smoking deaths have been. It’s almost as if it’s not really about saving lives at all, but about having an excuse to gain and maintain control over a population of largely ignorant sheep! But that’s just me being cynical… Any speculations?

2 Likes

Like making it compulsory for cigarette packets to be in plain packaging?

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

If introducing plain packaging for cigarettes was not effective why would tobacco companies fight so hard to stop it?

What would trump have done to solve the container ship issue?

1. Define.

2. Activate resources.

3. Monitor progress adjust as needed.

4. Complete, conclude.

5. Revise policy so this does not recur.

Feel free to copy and send to team Brandon.

2 Likes

. Please point to a situation that the trump administration handled with such ease.

You honestly think trump is capable of that kind of multistep processing?

1 Like

That’s not the issue. The issue isn’t what his administration was capable of, the issue is that it never implemented this kind of a system to any situation that arose. This is all slobbering awe. It’s all it is

Trumpjab

1 Like

Fair enough. Private industry too.

Throw money at the problem. Let’s go Biden throw money at the ports. Pay private entities to pay their workers more money …