Trump words used to justify shooting protestors

This might be the stupidest thing libs have ever blamed anyone for.

And that’s a hell of a long list.

They quoted Trump.

You can’t make a tighter connection than that.

It’s the dumbest placing of blame since susan rice blamed Benghazi on a youtube video.

correct…

Rice appeared on shows on a sunday and benghazi happened on a tuesday. You literally could not have picked a dumber analogy.

1 Like

Temporal causality is not a thing.

Do you think “Thanks Obama” was based on an exaggeration of the right’s percent of his omnipotentece and omnipresence?

Did the Nigerian Army use a video of Trump’s words on their official Twitter or did they not?

It really is that simple.

They used the words to defend the action.

The Son of Sam killer said his neighbor’s dog told him to do it.

Take The Enterprise, tell Wesley Crusher to turn it around, and go find a wormhole, or a Tyken’s Rift. Maybe a Dyson’s Sphere.

No one likes Wesley Crusher.

I certainly understand the sentiment, but he didn’t bother me that much. It probably helped that I didn’t start watching until Season 4 and he left soon after.

Lucky bastard was with a very hot and younger ashley judd (before she became a psycho).

Back in the early days of the internet there was a forum/blog called “I hate Wesley Crusher” where people would write in the different ways they would kill Wesley Crusher.

And there it is.

I never heard that before. That’s funny.

And easy, a Mugato gives him space syphilis in the holodeck, and Beverly has to euthanize him.

I vaguely remember one something like where they dressed him up as a female Klingon and threw him into an all male Klingon ship that had been in space for years.

No one said it was the cause, only their defense. But you know that and are just desperate to defend dear leader.

1 Like

Hold on. It’s coming

Yes. How could anyone be confused about that based on these posts:

AlexMcAlpine: You don’t think this was Trump’s fault?
Armycowboy: Words have consequences. Who knew?
JayJay: They actually played a video of Trump’s words. Not sure how much tighter the connection can be.