Trump won the countryside and will again

Give GRRM some of what this guy is taking! We’ll have book 6 and 7 of ASOIAF in no time! Stephen King has nothing on him!

That’s what I’m saying. Dude has a word count like Phillip K. Dick and that’s dude was taking enough methamphetamine to satisfy the Mooch over a lazy weekend.

2 Likes

personal attacks show your ignorance
i am one person
acable news channels has thousands of employees , spend billions if dollars
WHAT FOR?
ITS ALL NONSENSE
NEWS ON TV IS A SOAP OPERA
NO DIFFERENT THAN WATCHING DAYS OF OUR LIVES

YOU TRY TO DO IT
SEE HOW long IT TAKES YOU
50 MEGABYTES OF PLAIN TEXT WRITING IS MORE THAN 50,000 PRINTED PAGES IF I PRINTED IT
IT IS A MOUNTAIN OF REAL INFORMATION
BY DOING IT ALL BY HAND AND EYE,
I LEARNED MORE ABOUT THE ELECTION AND TRUMP’S PRESIDENCY THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW
a Mountain
all organized
and the beauty is i dont need the internet to acess it

Gooos Fraaaaa Baaaaaa

You were not mentioned in the quote in which I responded to a question from Borgia_Dude. If you don’t live in your parents basement, then it doesn’t apply to you.
.^^^^

1 Like

since there is no furniture in the basement , completely gigsntic empty space, no i dont live down there

Trump is NOT going to win Colorado. And I very much doubt that Trump will win Nevada.

Well there ya go. Glad we could answer that question.
.>>>>

The 2020 battleground states will be Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and probably Georgia.

1 Like

Easy on those gungho predictions, Tommy. :wink:

When it comes to where I live, I’m way more confident.

the people under the stairs

Same as last time then?

I share being shocked that Trump actually won with the entire Trump campaign and Trump himself.

The local call I made is that he would lose Allegheny County. . .which he did. The redneck counties vote rather reliably Republican nationally. But then Connor Lamb came along and his opponent outspent him 10 to 1 and (I swear this is true) tied himself to Trump so tightly that he had an ad where he claimed he held up Trump as a role model for his children. . .and he lost.

1 Like

Sounds exciting. No wonder they’re pushing the kid sniffer to the point of dementia. lol

I humbly and respectfully disagree about FL, OH, and GA. I think those are going to be solidly in the Red column. I’d add to the list IA actually though. Just my $0.02 brother.