Trump Will Declare a National Emergency

Hardly any drugs are coming in through areas currently without a wall. Could you cite where you got 50% from?

Trump properties dismisses any worker that fraudulently has applied.

The company has said it was duped by employees who used false identification to get their jobs. But some of the workers in Bedminster told The Times they were kept on the payroll despite the fact that management was aware of the false documents.

From the NYT no less. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/trump-workers-fired.html

I do not believe the workers that claim they were kept on.

“Trump follows the rules, and any worker that said otherwise is lying”.

There I fixed that for you.

Every foot will be a step in the right direction, no matter what the actual percentage is, which cannot be known with any great accuracy.

We do know enough makes it through to kill thousands of people every year.

It…is…a…stupid…way…to…deal…with…the…problem.

You’re like Churchill who kept arguing against D-Day by saying we should attack Germany at the periphery and that’s how we’ll bring him down.

There’s just no getting through to an ideologue.

It makes no sense that a worker would fudge papers for employment and then reveal this information at a later time to said employer who would then say fine and do nothing.

Calling it a lie is fine with me. Crazy is more appropriate.

I’ve read almost all of your posts related to the national emergency, the wall, drugs and illegal immigration. I have to say that your posts are exactly and specifically on point and correct.

Bravo.

It is the only way to move forward and start starving the drug market and saving people from plentiful death potions.

Doing the same thing isn’t working.

The DEA disagrees

transport the bulk of their drugs over the Southwest border through ports of entry (POEs) using passenger vehicles or tractor trailers. The drugs are typically secreted in hidden compartments when transported in passenger vehicles or commingled with legitimate goods when transported in tractor trailers - 2015 National Drug Threat Assessment

The drug lords are not foolish enough to send all of their contraband by this method. Plenty of foot mules and vehicles are trekking across the expansive desert.

The House bill including funding for increased technology at the ports of entry to make the detection of drugs more efficient

The DEA disagrees with your unsupported opinion. So do the drug lords.

If we were really concerned about the drug problem, and I’m not convinced that we are, we would stop all motor vehicle traffic to and from southern countries and stop pharmaceutical companies from purposely getting doctors to push their drugs and get people addicted.

This is very good. More barriers funnel more traffic to these points.

Add on a border crossing fee while we are at it. 20.00 per vehicle and 5.00 per person…both directions.

It is already almost entirely funneled to those points

So do most of our elected representatives.

The problem remains.

Not according to the border agents.

I get the feeling that trump republicans are giddy with excitement this morning. I think they want the executive branch to exert it’s power over the legislative branch.

Where are the Constitutionalists?

Certainly not in Trump’s base.

The DEA does these threat assessments for a living while you don’t so excuse me if I take their word over yours