TRUMP WARNS TEHRAN: 'Never, EVER Threaten the United States Again'

Originally published at: TRUMP WARNS TEHRAN: ‘Never, EVER Threaten the United States Again’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump issued a stark warning to leaders in Tehran over the weekend, saying the Iranian regime would face “historic consequences” should they continue to threaten the United States.

The Commander-in-Chief directly addressed the statement towards Iranian President Rouhani Sunday evening, saying the United States “is no longer a country that will stand for your demented words of violence.”

“To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!” tweeted Trump.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

The President’s National Security Advisor John Bolton echoed Trump’s comments Monday morning, saying “I spoke to the President over the last several days, and President Trump told me that if Iran does anything at all to the negative, they will pay a price like few countries have ever paid before.”

I’m wondering why we aren’t flooding Iranians with this message. We gave your goverment 150 billion dollars…how much of that have you seen.

How much of that money was used to benefit the people? :wink:

Lol ALL CAPS squealing on Twitter like a toddler sitting in his dirty diaper having a meltdown. He’s a joke.

That was to show that he’s super duper serious.

This is how a strong leader acts. Obama never understood that.

There is nothing that benefits the Iranian people since Jimmy Carter put them in radical Islamic bondage hell when he withdrew support for the Shah and allowed the Ayatollah’s to take control. President Obama had an opportunity to help them but he chose Egypt and Libya instead for his “Arab Spring” campaign and we all know that turned into an Arab nightmare. It’s so sad really because of all the people in the region who deserve it the most are the “freedom loving” Iranians.

Well that dirty diapered toddler beat the poop out of Hillary and that load is still sitting in her dirty pantsuit britches to this day!

Thing is I know couple former Iranians. They’re good people.

Well except for one. We made agreement that we both would quit smoking years ago and offer support. Well he folded after about a week. LOL He seen me see him smoking one day, so I turned my truck around and started chasing him.

It was funny.

Poor guy, they smashed his face in with butt of AK backing in 1979 (I think) for helping Americans. Thrown him in prison without medical attention. Years later human right group/watch I think from Canadian got him out of the country.

Ok. I don’t know how that makes Dirty Diaper Donnie look good, though.

The Shah’s regime was a slightly warm body suffering from necrosis. It was going to collapse in any situation.

Well Carter didn’t have to help it along and the people of Iran would have been better off if that idiot Carter had pushed the Shah for reforms or actual “helped” the Iranian people instead of helping to open the door to the Ayatollah Khomeini!

It actually goes back to Eisenhower selling out Mossedegh for oil.

Oh my goodness I’m glad your friend got out alive.

The Shah was isolated from his people. He was seen as a puppet of the west and he did nothing to combat that popular view. As long as he got rich and got the prestige of having an American equipped Air Force he didn’t care. He reaped what he sowed.

What a totally asinine whiny little man-child, so called “president”, America elected.

No doubt the idiot Trump fans, the Donny Deplorable Dummy’s, are all having waking wet dreams over Fat Donald’s insane tweet.

Remember when he threatened NK with fire and fury? A few months later he was kissing their ass and praising their leader.The guy is full of ■■■■■

1 Like

Being a “puppet of the west” is a heck of a lot better then being a “puppet of the Ayatollah” who cut off hands, feet, heads, treat woman worse then dogs and when you think that’s not bad enough lets not forget there is no LGBT community or gay marriage rights because the Ayatollah KILLS homosexuals, and they probably would have survived if Iran stayed “a puppet of the west”!

Iranians have been desperate to get their “western puppet” FREEDOM back for decades.

I agree.

Just pointing out that the people of that time viewed him as an American puppet. Which he was.