Trump warns Germany about Russian energy dependence. They laughed

Remember when the fake news was laughing at Trump’s brilliant prediction that Germany and the EU are fools for becoming energy dependent on Putin and they laughed.

Greatest president of out times…

5 Likes

The day will come when many will be embarrassed that they once supported Democrats and ridiculed our Heroes. Most will simply deny they ever did.

2 Likes

Exactly, and that day is pretty close. I don’t see any Biden Harris bumper stickers anymore. You don’t want to show up a the Gas station while paying over 6$ (in Cal) with a democrat bumper sticker.

Those EU fools thought they were brilliant and look where they are. About fire up their coal plants. The biggest sin in their state religion of Climate change…

4 Likes

2 Likes

The EU’s should be thanking their lucky stars for that filthy coal now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Many were also ridiculed for predicting the skyrocketing price of gasoline.

1 Like

This was all predicted by a now-deceased member back in the Obama era. It all centered around the Green Grift too. His memory was mocked until a couple of weeks ago when it finally happened.

I’m sorry to hear that.
May I ask his forum name?

That one was Avergbear. This community has been around for over 20 years at this point. Many have passed on over the decades.

/derailing

1 Like

His prediction was that we would see the price of gas sky rocket during an Obama administration.

To be fair its not much of a political prediction when it happens over 8 years later two admins later.

Same administration, just a shadow and a shell of its former self. :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like the predictions were right but the timing was off. Keep in mind the 4 years of President Trump reversed much of the damage and we were energy independent.

Obama could not break things quite like Brandon can.

He destroys all he touches. AverageBear prediction stands.

3 Likes

Well you could apply that a lot of predictions. I predict flying cars in 8 years, when they arrive in 30 years old man Nemesis will tell the forum ai was right.

But yeah its really splitting hairs. Avgbear was right. Though with the sheer volume of what he posted which was total Crap I suppose one or two will stick.

Hey I liked him, he would post every day about the topic that he had read about that morning that was infuriating him. Quite a character who has now gone to the great messageboard in the sky.

Obama, O’Biden, whatever! :wink:

3 Likes

There is a strong possibility that Obama is still calling many of the shots behind the scenes, under the direction of George Soros. I don’t think many except for the Myrmidons believe that Biden is actually making any decisions, beyond the flavor of ice cream.

I wouldn’t know. It’s all one big club, and we ain’t in it!

:wink:

2 Likes

I notice you didn’t post any examples of the “fake news media laughing”.

Posts on the internet don’t usually require the same standards of a doctorate dissertation.
Are you always this combative???

Let’s go have a beer and talk about your attitude.
:thinking: