Trump Wants to Take Away Tax Exemption From Schools

So here’s some good meat for his rabid base:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1281616586273468416

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1281616590060965888

So how is this going to work? What will determine indoctrination? I assume all religious schools will lose tax exemption right? Since that’s literal indoctrination? I know this is all ■■■■■■■■ and it’s not serious and would never happen so whatever. If he were serious this would be one of the more frightening things so far. But if Republicans approve of this I can’t wait till the next Democrat starts looking at all conservative schools/universities and starts taking away their tax exemption based on what the current president thinks about their curriculum.

Why The Ministry of Thought of course.

So how will it work? Care to discuss?

Wrongspeak will result in cancel. You know how it works.

No I don’t. This is an official presidential document on withdrawing tax exemption from certain schools/universities based on “Radical Left indoctrination” So how will that work? How will it be determined? Care to add to the discussion?

Didn’t they just charge another college professor with spying for china??

That doesn’t happen by accident or happy coincidence.

Don’t see how that would have anything to do with Trump’s tweet from an hour ago.

3 Likes

It’s the culture war.

It is all he has left to run on.

10 Likes

It’s just base meat.

Absolutely. Nothing left but his fingers to cross and red meat for the shrinking base

It seems to be an excellent recruiting strategy to ensure more college students enrol to vote and then vote for J Biden in the 2020 presidential election.

2 Likes

Vote biden.

Draft hillary.

I’m assuming catholic schools are also exempt?

BREAKING: The U.S. Roman Catholic Church which is tax exempt got $1.4 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus aid, according to the AP.

I already did. Wrongspeak as determined by the authority.

It’s the only war we have.

This right here.

He is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Biden and nothing is sticking. Unlike Hillary, where every innuendo or rumor had traction, this time it is all rolling right off of Biden. So, he is doubling down on identity politics. :wink:

:point_up: Just for you Jez.

1 Like

What Trump should do is charge back 50% of all outstanding student loans to the school that was paid if their student defaults on their loan?

Why? How is a student defaulting on a loan the school’s fault?

The school prepares the student to get a job and make money. If the student defaults on their student loan, then the school is 50% liable because they did not adequately prepare the student. Now the school actually has “skin” in the game and will take their responsibility more seriously.

It’s just meaningless mouth diarrhea expressed through his tiny fingers. He’s already on the golf course and has forgotten all about it.

All we need to do is laugh at his idiocy.

3 Likes