Trump wants to shutdown the border

I doubt he’ll actually follow through. He’s playing his base perfectly. They’ll just dismiss lack of action of “at least Trump is trying” or some other nonsense.

How many threats has he made that he actually followed through with? Trump’s just a paper tiger who can only roar on twitter.

1 Like

Hey - we’re not suppose to be using logic here. We need something we can chant.

BUILD THE WALL!!

BUILD THE WALL!!

BUILD THE WALL!!

2 Likes

LOCK YOU UP!
LOCK YOU UP!

2 Likes

I think it would take a little longer than a week. Marginally. I’d estimate within three weeks. Month tops.

Things that make you go…“hmmmm…”

(that BTW, is the sound of thinking…which many Trumpets have forgotten to do on their own, I’m afraid)

1 Like

Exactly this. How many billions of imports and exports go through the southern border a month? Hello downturn.

1 Like

Who knew borders could be so complicated!

1 Like

Very good point. And his supporters will lap up whatever lies he spouts.

But this is one of those times I hope he does it. Let’s get the suffering under way and show people how far out of depth this idiot is.

2 Likes

Shut down the border will tank the economy… Good luck

C’mon fat donald, we’re tired of your empty promises. Just do it already!

3 Likes

Last month 100,000 border apprehensions, the left - nothing to see here.

Lol. He’s just lying to you. He’s not going to be closing the border.

2 Likes

Shut it down. We’ll use the money we save running the border to build the wall and then we’ll have a grand opening with a ribbon cutting.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ll take some hardship to really jolt the 40 ish percent of the country that just don’t understand what kind of person he is.

2 Likes

I’m going to give trump the benefit of the doubt here in that he’s only saying this to try to put pressure on Mexico to do more, not that he has any intention of shutting down the border.

I say shut it down!

Id like to see how long it takes to open it back up.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it the left here in America is officially to the left of (People Kind) Justin Trudeau of Canada who is toughening their border security.

Democrats voted to increase border security.

Should trump close the entire border?

Folks, remember the promise that he will close the border next week. His supporters need to hold him accountable for the promises he makes.

1 Like