Trump wants Congresswomen to "go back" to their countries

Lol…maybe…i mean…i didn’t vote for them as they are not in my state. So maybe their constituents voted them to do so.

I mean, I guess if someone wants to pretend the things he says magically mean something else, why not? That isn’t what he said though. He said to go back where they came from. And when that is directed at a number of minorities, especially coming from a man with a long history of racially questionably remarks, it kind of says a lot.

5 Likes

right. he gave a message the “us is the bad guy” left needed to hear.

and note he said for them to return, so we can see (despite idiot news) he is not suggesting they leave for good

Plastic man cant bend this much

2 Likes

Did you read his tweets?

How dare American citizens question the way their own country conducts itself… so un-American.

3 Likes

Or they can work to change this country to more in line with their thinking and attitude…

1 Like

He specifically singled out women of color by disparaging “their countries” (hint: their country is the USA).

It takes a significant amount of spin to attribute this to “if you don’t like it, leave.”

It’s literally like telling a black person to go back to Africa.

7 Likes

Or they can go and find a country that it’s already happening in. Why change a perfectly good country to something bad . . . especially when there are multiple countries like they are trying to turn the US to that they could go to.

I’m still waiting for many of the liberals (mostly celebrities) to move like they said they would it Trump got elected.

How dare elected congresswomen work to decide how our country is run. Who do they think they are, legislators or something?!

Yeah, why do we need legislators?! If someone wants to change something about this country, they might as well leave! No point in participating in the republican process!

Not everyone is like our president and cuts and runs…

Yep it’s all about telling certain people they need to move somewhere. Not at all about where they come from.

interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries

You can really tell with the way he posted that he meant it that way.

1 Like

exactly, so why should they “go back to where they came from?” I swear to god, the man has no brains whatsoever. Stable genius, my ass.

1 Like

It’s not racist.

What kind of backlash would you like to see?

Trump screwed the pooch with this one, even for the King of Trolls.

1 Like

At least 1/3rd of this country is in line with their thinking. Why should they go somewhere else? They have the right to stay and try to affect change and these four were elected to do it.

5 Likes

And I will do what I can to keep them from succeeding.

I was told the same thing by other kids when I was in Elementary school. It was racist then and it’s still racist today.

3 Likes

Yes it is…

Why were they told to go back to their countries when their country is the US?

1 Like