Trump wanted to release asylum seekers into Nancy Pelosi district (4-12-2019)

Wish somebody had hid Kathryn Steinle

They are not undocumented. They are asylum seekers. they are completely documented. we have their names. common misconception.

I will straighten out your thinking there.

Allan

Allan

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Propaganda indeed.

One false move and the ■■■■■■ gets it.

Allan

Still falling for that, I see…:rofl:

there is a difference between an illegal (who work in Dover) and an asylum seeker in Yuma?

or are they both the same in your book.

Allan

Yep, both crossed illegally.

Because of the sanctuary policies she promotes. Let them start voting republican.

Asylum seekers dont always cross illegally. sorry they dont. inform yourself about what is actually going on.

Allan

1 Like

These are.

Another example on how Trump and his admin are hell bent on sticking to the “libs” these folks and his supporters are not looking for solutions they are looking to inflict pain.

The “solution” is to release them where they are wanted, in the sanctuaries.

And your president and his supporters want to spread that invasion to cities within our borders. That cool with you? Cool if he displaced an emergency further into a sovereign land?

Lol. You crack me up!

You gonna keep hiring them though, right?

Maybe they should bring you a truckload

He can’t lock them up.
He can’t build a wall.
He has to release them. No better place than the sanctuaries.

Not that it’s any of your business, but I have my guys. They just came back a couple of months ago.

Just more of the “immigrants are animals” trope, as if you can release them to a specific city like a wildlife sanctuary and they won’t simply go where they always intended. These are humans, who give a ■■■■ where you “release” them.

Why would they leave the San Francisco sanctuary?

I guess we could ask them to promise, you know like with their court dates.

Yes, no better solution to a “crisis” on the Southern border than sending the “invaders” almost halfway to the Northern border.

Where they are wanted and will be cared for.