Trump wanted to release asylum seekers into Nancy Pelosi district (4-12-2019)

Then neither is Obama. Your criteria.

Again, no one on this board talks about the visa overstays. That’s 42% of the problem. They only ever talk about the Mexican border.

And like you said, only after it ticked up.

It’s really just Donald Trump sensing that this issue can keep republicans solidly behind him so he can put his name on as many buildings as possible.

Yes, @WuWei if you think it is an invasion than you should reach out to our president and implore him to take meaningful military action against these invaders. It is obvious Trump doesn’t want to do that. If we are indeed being invaded, then use the military against the invaders.

1 Like

Should we shoot the invaders on sight?

were the Irish who came here in the 1800’s invaders too? LOL
were the Chinese?

you are buying the propaganda hook line and sinker.

No sale for me.

Allan

we should declare war, invade those central american countries and export american style democracy to the heathens just like Iraq.

Allan

Then how do we have the tens of millions of “illegals” that the right is always talking about?

“Generations”

My lifetime.

22 million and counting. Harvard.

mexico should not pay for the wall.

Hondurus should. LOL

Allan

That’s the real problem.

Honduras is broke.

They are invading us, hide the woman and children.

Allan

1 Like

So I guess not everyone decided to work and then just go home?

and Mexico is rich LOL.

Allan

Do you think America cutting off funding to nations like Honduras and Guatemala will help matters?

“Because we do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”
Nancy Pelosi - 2008

That about right?

Texas has a longer border with Mexico than any other state, genio.

I grew up on a farm and ranch. We’ve met.

She got most of the waivers from obamacare, why can’t the opposite apply?