Trump wanted to release asylum seekers into Nancy Pelosi district (4-12-2019)

Like the Dallas area, for one.

why would anyone in their right mind work for Trump. It is almost always going to end up badly.

Allan

1 Like

was that done for political revenge?

Allan

Actually, the instance this thread is getting all excited about wasn’t “done”.

Why? You work for him. He fires you. You work somewhere else.

Yes. Yes it was.

LOL. if ICE people thought like our President it would have, lucky we have govt officials who arent oafish like our esteemed president.

Allan

I would ask San Francisco if they would like to receive the 100,000 illegal border crashers that were apprehended last month. See what they say.

2 Likes

Dallas has 1,000,000 republicans, everyone knows that.

Allan

How many does Texas have?

They are asylum seekers,not illegals.

Allan

Why ask? Just take them there and “release”. Make them promise to come to court.

You work for him. You lie for him. You push absolutely abhorrent policies for him. You make excuses for him. He needs to distract from some other negative story and fires you. You try to find somewhere else to work, but your reputation and career are in shambles.

Hey, thankfully there is always Fox News.

What’s abhorrent about enforcing the law?

What’s wrong with “release” in San Francisco?

enforcing the law?

LOL. separating children from their families. really.

Allan

I dunno, what is abhorrent about a zero tolerance policy that resulted in untold thousands of children being separated from their parents, held in cages, and nobody even taking the time for months to collect information so that one day the families could be reunited?

Maybe you actually do think that is perfectly reasonable behavior from the United States of America. I don’t know.

You absolutely do not know that. It’s an assumption. Their countries are poor. We are not poor. They are here for the money. We cannot evacuate the entire third world, bring them here and put them on public assistance. It’s totally insane,

Nope the catch and release people are asylum seekers and some will be granted asylum to remain in this great land of ours.

Allan

I would be okay with that as well. But I would also love to hear San Francisco explain why they do not want to accept thousands of new illegals. It would be a fun dance to watch.