Trump wanted to release asylum seekers into Nancy Pelosi district (4-12-2019)

Money? For what? The Air Force has planes. I’ll pitch in for gas.

No, just unusual for source snob libs to use it.

Maybe they won’t, which is good. It will help solve the problem nationally and isolate it in these sanctuary areas. Then…IF…they can then see that this illegal activity is NOT in their best interests, “we” will all then be on the same page to immigrate legally and solve this national problem.

Hoooooraaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

Fixed … great plan, everyone’s happy.

Okay. You got your free, unprovoked insult. Do you mind if I do not return the favor and insult you? Good. We’re done with the stupid ■■■■ now and back on topic. Right?

Well the President offered Nancy an unlimited number and she declined. What the hell is her problem? Does she hate brown people?

1 Like

Hopefully, he’ll start a Go Fund Me account and I promise, I’ll donate. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Man, where have all the christian republicans gone?

1 Like

We’re still here. But we simply realize that evacuating the world’s poor and packing the U.S. with them is a horrible idea. Not sustainable in any way. We can’t help them by taking ourselves down. Oh, and try not to judge other people’s Christianity. That’s a horrible habit to get into. Let God do that for you. You were not placed on this Earth to judge the faults of others. That’s way above your pay grade.

1 Like

I’d appreciate it if you would refrain from using Christianity as a political club. Thank you.

Except when these illegals are paid for by soros to force an agenda.

You willing to pay for the transporting them to the sanctuary cities?

Already addressed. Air Force has planes, I’ll pitch in for gas.

You do realize that the illegal immigrants will move to other areas if they can’t find jobs in sanctuary cities?

Too bad Trump was just bluffing.

That’s all who is coming over the border? Just let ‘em all in?

But they took the bait. Nancy, who claims that illegals make her community safer and stronger turned them away. She’s been exposed as a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Whaaaat? We can make them promise to stay, like we do with their court dates.

The republican party had gone from this…

"We have consistently supported a legalization program which is both generous to the alien and fair to the countless thousands of people throughout the world who seek legally to come to America. The legalization provisions in this act will go far to improve the lives of a class of individuals who now must hide in the shadows, without access to many of the benefits of a free and open society. Very soon many of these men and women will be able to step into the sunlight and, ultimately, if they choose, they may become Americans.

Ronald Reagan"

…to Trump wanting to ship asylum seekers to cities run by people he hates.

1 Like

If the mayor of Cambridge wants them, then how do we get them to Cambridge?

Maybe the reality is a majority of illegals are not asylum seekers