Trump wanted to reinstate large scale separation of migrant families crossing border

Don’t you dare tell me to read.

1 Like

The problem is a certain % of the American public probably believe that parents and kids should be separated at the border.

That’s the kind of people, probably christians included, that we’re all fighting. The voters need to stand up and rid our country of this insane mess.

If trump reinstates separations the acting head of dhs should be arrested for kidnapping. Followed by and ice agents involved.

There are no Christians left in the gop. The May clAim to be but they are as Christian as isis

The cruelty is the point here.

Senior administration officials also told CNN that in the last four months or so, the President has been pushing Nielsen to enforce a stricter and more widespread “zero tolerance” immigration policy – not just the original policy started by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions and undone by the President once it was criticized – that called for the prosecution of individuals crossing the border illegally between ports of entry, resulting in the separation of parents from children.

According to multiple sources, the President wanted families separated even if they came in at a legal port of entry and were legal asylum seekers.

So he has a public and private view of things…odd i I remember the right being upset by this…

faulty memory, we were never at war with euraisa

Yeah…remember when conservatives wanted people to praise trump and give him credit for ending family separation…

3 Likes

Absolutely. And now it seems he not only wants to bring it back, he wants to make it as cruel as humanly possible.

Jesus. It says right there that Flores was unaccompanied.

Some folks are ■■■■■■■ terrible at this.

Wish I could say I was shocked, the answer to immigration for Trump is to punish and exert cruelty.

Only by inflicting maximum pain will these people learn. His mistake is that between death of their families or rolling the dice in an unwelcoming land, immigrants would rather roll the dice…

Trump went further then that, he told Border Agents to defy the law:

https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/1115345630719877120?s=21

In any sane world, Trump would have already been impeached for this garbage.

Judge Flores should be disbarred…

Trump is the law. Trump is America. There is no Trump but Trump so Trump we all.

that was eons ago like

good thing on the top brass shutting down this idea.

Well this went over so well last time…

At some point in the next few months these GOP congressmen are going to start giving some serious thought to their political future. 2020 might just make 2018 seem like a light spanking.

1 Like

It makes one wonder what Falwell Jr and the students and alumni of Liberty University think about this. My guess is the current students don’t like it and the older the ages are (alumni), they don’t mind.

Any Trump supporters care to tell us why it is perfectly okay for him to encourage federal agents to flagrantly violate court orders? I’m pretty sure this doesn’t fall under the usual “Not technically illegal” defense though…because it actually is.

They probably won’t show up in here. Even the most ardent supporters aren’t here.