Trump Wanted To Order Justice Department To Prosecute Clinton and Comey

I really do not want a government embroiled in never ending investigation and retribution.

The voters decided the Clinton matter. I agree…Let it go.

Trump afraid of conflict??

Unique perspective you have there.

Yes. He is a coward of the highest magnitude. He hides behind a keyboard for his confrontations. Face to face and he wilts like the delicate flower he is.

2 Likes

Ninth Circuit judges appear to be his Kryptonite.

Did not have a problem with confronting Acosta.

That wasn’t confronting Acosta. That was him ridiculing him after interrupting him and then stomping around the stage like a toddler when he continued to be challenged.

I hate to break it to you Camp, because you seem really enamored with Trump as of late, but he is a coward my friend.

2 Likes

OMG you people! We’re talking about how corrupt the Clintons are and all you do is rub Trump (and our love for him) in our faces! It’s very mean and very unfair!

1 Like

A coward would have never bothered running for President, let alone winning.

Trump ain’t no coward.

What an odd belief in my opinion. That running for office precludes one from lacking courage. I’d argue the multiple deferments are proof alone of cowardice.

1 Like

Trump hit the ground with an investigation of him based on either opposition research (the first excuse) or some guy telling someone else that the Russians had Hillary’s emails. He has been the target of politically based investigations since day one. It took a year to find that it was the Hillary campaign and the DNC that was behind the dossier. It took longer to find that it was political activists in the FBI that were in charge of the Hillary email investigations and the Campaign/Russia “collusion” investigations.

And now we are supposed to be shocked that Trump explored (and rejected) the idea of having Comey and Clinton investigated?

Trump is such a ■■■■■ it’s a wonder he isn’t constantly grabbing himself. This ■■■■■ has failed to personally confront anyone of significant power and authority. He knows he’s outmatched and everyone sees how he’s constantly outwitted. Just look at how he had to send some bodyguard flunky to fire Comey (who totally frightens him). Just look how he kisses Saudi royalty’s asses. Just look at how he kneels before Putin. He is the ultimate twitter bully. All tweet, no balls.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better after getting rid of that bad internal karma.

I bet President Trump puts his pants on one leg at a time too…the coward.

Can you say fake Russia collusion and spying on the Trump campaign?

Roger Stone and Julian Assange :heart: this post.

1 Like

Did he?

DEMs :heart: this post.

Why do you think I care that you keep trying to insultingly associate me with LIBS or DEMS? Do you not recognize it just highlights the vacuousness of your posts?

Did he order it?

Trump did completely pardon his political buddy Joe Arpaio.

So? Obama commuted 100s of drug dealers with gun charges.

Trump also pardoned Jack Johnson.

1 Like

You bemoan the lack of good faith, but fail to consider why the lack of good faith.

1 Like