Trump want to abuse government power to investigate Obama's Netflix deal

In a bit of awesome irony, Trump is totally afflicted with ODS.

1 Like

I always wanted to see Obama do the peoples eyebrow

1 Like

Trump keeps Obama and Hillary relevant.

2 Likes

“Trump Says the Government Should Investigate Obama’s Netflix Deal

After leaving office, Barack and Michelle Obama reportedly signed a $65 million book deal, as well as a “high 8-figure” deal with Netflix to produce films and series. It’s unclear why Trump thinks that the Obamas’ post-White House endeavors are worth investigating, or what crime he is implying they have committed.”

Is this Obese Donald just being bitter or is this him having a wholly unstable genius moment?

What possible reason is there for the Justice Department to investigate the Obama’a for exercising their right to exploit their post presidential selves for legal profit in signing on with Netflix and that book deal?

That is capitalism at its finest!

Obese Donald should be praising the Obama’s for making “the best deals”.

What do you think?

Captain Queeg ‘strawberries” moment or the Obama’s doing good just too bitter a pill even our Obese President can’t swallow?

1 Like

He sounds like my drunk uncle.

He certainly doesn’t sound rational. It does seem he is awfully bitter about the Obama’s for some unknown reason?

Telling Barr he needs to “protect” Kavanaugh, wanting some really unjustified investigation into the book-netflix deal?

1 Like

The one nobody wants to invite to thanksgiving?

No one wanting to offer up any possible reasons for Trump’s seemingly irrational calls for investigations into the Obama’s Netflix deal or their $65 Million Book Deal?

I’ll take a stab. ODS?

2 Likes

Could be.

Also there could be some real “art of the deal” jealousy going on. If some of the stuff on WIKI about Obese Donald’s book deals is true, it would appear he has barely made any money on the sum total of all of his books.

I’ll just point out that a conservative viewpoint would be for the government to stay out of a private business’ business. If you don’t want to see any of the content regarding Obama (as is the case with me), the solution is simple - don’t watch it. Problem solved.

But, of course, Trump has this need to order businesses where they can do business or with whom they can do business. That’s an authoritarian government trying to interfere with the free markets.

4 Likes

So true!

He loves to regulate even whilst standing on being anti regulation.

WUDS

World
Upside
Down
Sickness

It came upon America on June 16th, 2015, and has been getting worse every day.

1 Like

Speaking of losing it, check out the left’s obsession with the President’s physical body. It’s a daily derangement around here. lol

4 Likes

The President is calling for an investigation of his predecessor’s business deals after leaving office and people are basically laughing it off.

That should tell you something about his administration.

2 Likes

Meh, that’s not a thing isolated to the left. Plenty of conservatives and republicans, some on this board, were obsessed with criticizing Michelle Obama’s physical appearance and size. Hillary too.

Not by me it isn’t, it isn’t even an occasional “derangement”, because I am not mad and or insane.

I know. The same ones who took the high road then are the same ones immune to the stigma against fat shaming.

Good thing the President’s white. Libs get to say whatever they want when they hate someone. lol

2 Likes

Yeah.

A strange complaint by someone who has used “ cankles” to refer to the former First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State.

But all the evidence of a decade of that crap went away with the removal of the old forum. So now some folks can pretend it never happened. Quite convenient, that.

1 Like