Trump vs. The Liberal Lies

have at it champ.

It is illegal but no one was charged or found guilty of anything.

If trump isn’t in prison then why should Hillary be?

Your post didn’t have any policy to disagree with. It was just random cratic blathering.

After over a year of 90% negative coverage of Trump the generic ballot is down to 3 points,and trending Republican.

I think it went in steep decline when Cal’s AG Xavier Becerra was on the news every night defending criminal illegals. Now they seem to have locked him a closet and Brown speaks…

Trump is great. I’m voting Villaraigosa in the primary

Don’t forget the dozen or so Russians indicted, and now Manafort’s former son in law.

It has ONLY been a year. The Benghazi probes took 3 years to clear “crooked Hillary”. Watergate took 2 years to get to a conclusion. The Starr vs Clinton witch hunt took nearly four years to catch Bill with his “is” in the wrong hole.

What is the rush? Let Mueller run his course. The crow that us on the Left will need to eat when Robert tells the country and the world there was never any “there” there will taste all the more foul for us.

Right?

I don’t know what you’re talking about, Trump is certainly not hiding, he tweets everyday, he does rallies & talks the hostile press regularly and I say he needs to augment that with regular televised messages to the public via television.

Look! It’s a kitty cat! Are you a good kitty or a bad kitty? lol.
I’m not going to pet you, so you can look elsewhere!

Uuuum, you do realize that the whole thing with Hillary started before Trumps thing right? lol.

Sure he is. He accused Hillary of hiding when she stopped giving press conferences, and now he’s not giving any press conferences. It’s been well over a year since he gave one. He’s hiding behind his phone. No one can question him in his safe space. Twitter is his version of crayons and a coloring book.

From his safe space.

That’s hiding behind a friendly audience.

Fox and Friends is “the hostile press?”

I agree. Kind of harsh.:wink:

1 Like

When you find where they’ve hidden the the ignore button, ish, be sure to let all of us in on it.

The whole point is find out the precise relationship between Trump’s Team and the Russian government.

It is indeed a fact that the Russian government attempted to hack into the 2016 election AND members of Team Trump had multiple meetings with Russian government officials. We cannot run away from that fact.

This investigation you deride would have been over sooner, if Trump himself didn’t try to stall the investigation AND hide information from the public and investigators.

“Speculation” and “theories” are what an investigation entails. You look at the charges and allegations, and look into the validity.

Do I believe Trump will come out of this clean and no laws being broken? Yes.

Nope. The investigation is being run by Republicans. Mueller is a Republican.

As a lifelong Republican and someone on the moderate side of the conservative spectrum, I am sick and tired of Trumpsters defending a president who constantly deceive us on a daily basis, and throws his ever-rotating staff under the bus. It’s sickening to see Trump constantly creating his own problems and blaming others for his own faults. If he just stops with his idiotic tweets and deceptive commentary, he would look better.

The misfits are cool…

What does it mean now? Being scared of immigrants and bullying anyone who disagrees with you?

“immigrants” ? HAHAHAHAHAHA…

calling the illegal immigrants just immigrants is like calling water moccasins just moccasins. big difference.

You would have us embrace a poisonous snake by pretending that its harmless.

Cool. So I nailed it then.

If deception is your objective

then you betcha

All roads lead to VENEZUELA

1 Like

Trump it certainly seems has no mature literate communication skills. Additional exposure to more traditional Presidential style addresses to the entire nation will not benefit Donald in the long run, especially each time he would go off script, and we all know he would.

More unhinged appearances by Fat Donald before his blinder wearing Donny Deplorable Dummy’s may play well with his messed up base, but most of the nation, as a whole, would just be left even more convinced how terribly wrong his election truly had been for the nation.

Trump has done no “swamp” draining in D.C… Unless of course one counts how many of the swamp scumbags he himself brought to D.C., who he then had fired or was forced to let go or resigned once their scummy pasts caught up with them and were exposed.

I am thinking that any of the younger Republicans, like Ryan, that are bowing out are doing so either, because even they want no part of Trump’s Republican Party, or because they hope to go to ground and ride out the chaos of the Trump tsunami, before they reappear to make their untainted comebacks.