Trump vs. The Liberal Lies

They all know there’s nothing there. I’m not sure why they hate Trump so much. Must be they hate border control. He’s actually pretty moderate on domestic stuff. If Obama had wanted to leave Syria the far left would have loved him. and WMD = collusion.

Just give him time. He needs to wake up and get his daily dose of Fox and Friends so he can start tweeting the things Fox told him he wants to be true.

My God, please pass that doobie this way. You’re smoking some good ■■■■■

old thinking. Are you an old fart?
Still thinking in terms of Democrats cs Republicans?

Hold on to something. Mainstream Republicans hate Trump… and did from the very beginning.

They’re not all Democrats they’re also leftover dregs of Obama’s Administration and many of them are RINO’S. The corruption in DC comes in all forms.

And its not all liberal hacks talking about it, every Fox News show starts off with a segment on this asinine SCAM of an investigation. I can’t stand it anymore its torture worse then water boarding!

Trump needs to END this crap by firing Sessions, and the deputy AG, drop kicki Mueller OUT on his behind and declassify the documents needed by Congressional investigators. He should make a televised statement to the public outlining exactly how this hoax was perpetrated against the American people and how it is damaging the country.

I’ve said before that Trump needs to enhance his communication with the people by adding regular scheduled televised adresses to the public along with his daily tweets because he needs help draining the DC swamp, that place is just putrid!

It’s not old thinking. It’s factual thinking. Not only was he hired by republicans, when he was hired, he was widely lauded by republicans as being impartial, fair, good at his job, and is truly an American hero, so you’re right, let’s move beyond politics and look at who we should trust.

Unlike our sitting president, who considered avoiding STDs his “personal Vietnam,” Mueller is an actual Marine who had to wait a year to serve because of knee injuries, served, RESCUED injured Marines in the face of what looked like certain death, TOOK A GUNSHOT to the thigh while in Vietnam, and received a plethora of accolades for his bravery and valor during his service.

When it comes to service, honor, and integrity, my money is going to be on Mueller 100%. And I’m willing to stand by and accept his findings REGARDLESS of what they say-will you?

He doesn’t have the cajones.

Trump and his most loyal serfs, like you, cried when Hillary wouldn’t hold press conferences. You told us Twitter is just how he gets his message directly to the American people.

Instead, he’s hiding behind his phone and digging the swamp miles deeper each and every day.

1 Like

I prefer Hillary and Bill to anything Trump or Bush or Reagan.

Do you REAL conservatives yearn for a return to Jim Crow and slavery?

Or has the meaning changed from those days?

Guess what buddy. The meaning changed again. You need to catch up. Its not your old timey conservativism any more.

Who has said otherwise?

Right now, there have been 23 indictments and 5 guilty pleas arising from this investigation, so it’s not true to say Mueller has nothing. He is in fact finding criminal activity. Also, we of course only know what has been made public, so we just have to be patient. I’d say two years is a reasonable amount of time to let him work before expecting to see him wrap it up.

But yes, Trump is innocent - and very well may remain so. I’ve always thought the likely outcome of this is, Manafort, Flynn, and others around Trump were dealing with eh russians, and Trump was basicly kept in the dark - either strategically, or because trump really didn’t care about winning (IMO) - he loved his rallies and he wanted to boost his brand.

On the other hand, the thing that personally makes me wonder about his involvement is:

• When he said “russia, could you find the emails?” like 2 days before the emails started being leaked.
  • This Rosfnet thing.
  • It’s not consistent with his personality to not know everything going on on the deal making front. And the transcripts release the other day make me think Don Jr. called his dad before and after he was setting up the meeting with the russian lawyer.
  • We also know conclusively Trump Sr. helped Jr. craft the lying response to the discovery of the emeails.

But shall see…

1 Like

Is this something you hear on right wing radio? You can hardly say they didn’t find anything.

Are you really that obtuse? Come on man…

I don’t believe anyone has said Trump is guilty of anything yet…just speculation…just like you are doing when you talk about Hillary being guilty…What was she charged with? NOTHING…so how can she be guilty of anything other than your speculation…and save me the whole Konssurvative1’s a liberal ■■■■■ I’m not. Just tired of crybaby conservatives who spend 8 years dishing it out and now pledging their undying support to a guy who isn’t really even a conservative. He’s playing a conservative on his reality show called the white house.

You forgot to add California in there.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

I knew I failed before I hit “reply.” I’ll show myself to the door, but I’m taking the beer with me.

I expect a more thorough run through of “liberal havens” before hitting reply.

You are looked up to on these boards.

Thems be rookie mistakes :wink:

1 Like

For that, I’m taking the cheese platter with me too. :smirk:

See, no real policy disagreements.

you literally just called me a democrat based on my avatar. pick one script and stick with it.

actually…I might just ignore you simply because of your avatar.