Trump vs George Conway

That last sentence read like a threat.

1 Like

I see 2 libs don’t like being told they have TDS.

Anymore?

Of course not. The king is allowed to do as he pleases.

Shocker you don’t find there to be anything wrong with your Master going after a private citizen, because they said mean things about him. There used to be a time where you would have been appalled at Big Government trying to do this to a private citizen. My how Trump has changed things.

Shameful. Defending your lord and savior no matter what.

2 Likes

Remember these flags at the CPAC! What Fools!

And he still hasnt lived it down! Some guy got arrested throwing these at him and yelling “Traitor!”

Probably no more than a Con likes being called a TBS.

Does he have nothing better to do than tweet like a sour teenager?

I guessing Kelly Ann is experiencing some serious pharmecueticals, these days.

This is a really healthy marriage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/politico/status/1108420002825277442

“Hi honey, I’m home! How was your day?”

5 Likes

ooooo do me do me…i like being told irrelevant things like they actually matter

It takes a special kind of spineless person. Like spineless Lindsey Graham and spineless “ted” Cruz.

1 Like

Trump is an immoral scumbag.

I wonder why you can’t see that. LOL

1 Like

Maybe…just maybe…he’s seeing what working for tiny donnie is doing to her soul.

#Not.A.Cult.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::rofl: How is this “fighting”? It’s throwing wet toilet paper on twitter and just makes him look like a ■■■■■■■ moron.

if everyone would just go ahead and accept that Trump is a crook and a punk we could probably have better conversations here. i think most people know it they just can’t say it out loud.

The Conways are a political power couple. I don’t think this is anything more than political theater. Except that Trump didn’t get the memo. I’m sure the Conways are laughing their asses off over some wine at night.

Which is just sad, all around.

Some people are saying Kellyanne is the WH leaker.