Trump v Mazars (Trump wins)

You can go look at decades worth of Biden’s taxes right now.

Unlike certain candidates who clearly have something to hide, he releases his taxes like everyone does.

4 Likes

You dont get to set the rules Tommy. If you dont like him not disclosing his taxes, dont vote for him. It is up to the citizenry to decide.

Your remarks sound like that of a Police Officer. “If you have nothing to hide, you wont mind my searching your car and your home, and up against the wall so I can pat you down…I mean if you have nothing to hide”

You can already view his on his website :wink:

If you don’t want to be fully vetted then don’t run for the highest office in the country.

4 Likes

What a fanciful dodge of the fact that what you actually said was you would oppose a fishing expedition into Biden’s taxes and when I pointed out you can see his taxes from his whole political career practically all of a sudden your Serious Moral Objection is about something else.

4 Likes

Which brand? The one you made up in your head? Y’all keep saying this, but when was the last time one of your constitutional crises theories panned out? Simma down. After three and a half years the total number of constitutional crises we have had equals zero.

It wasnt a change in position at all. One of us has a reading comprehension problem.

You said the only people that would have a problem with this were partisans. I said I am not a partisan because I dont want the right to have this power either.

I have been saying all along, that the congress should not have the power to view any individual return against any citizens wishes unless they have a warrant issued by a judge.

Look all the way back to April 2019 when I posted this:

1 Like

Yes, but keeping the records secret until after the election is a win if the taxes show corrupt activity.

The people who are happy about this (and I’m not saying Saf is) are tacitly admitting there is something corrupt in them.

1 Like

Yeah except literally everyone else for the last fifty plus years releases their tax returns to show they have no conflicts of interest. Except him. Wonder why.

I mean, it’s not like he was pursuing a real estate deal with the Russian government while he was running for president and simultaneously lying about it.

4 Likes

The right can no longer be taken seriously. They lost their minds over Obama “hiding” his ■■■■■■■ BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Trump doesn’t have to prove anything. His financial ties, his debts, his taxes - something every modern president has happily and willfully done unprompted. But Obama had to basically prove he even existed as a person.

5 Likes

I disagree. This is now one more thing hanging over his head as the election looms. Not a win.

3 Likes

Trump and his followers have perfected the art of the win spin.

1 Like

I’ve been rethinking my first impression of this. For sure, the court didn’t just hand over the taxes to Congress nor did it tell Congress it has to stop trying, but Trump has to continue defending this thing. Congress has all the time in the world. He does not.

4 Likes

It’s because deep down they know two things that his taxes will reveal a) he’s not a hundredth as rich as he claims to be and b) he’s been up to some super shady financial ■■■■ overseas.

1 Like

Not sure what the big deal is. Trump said he was gonna release them. Give the man time.

Donald Trump says his team is working on releasing his income tax returns.

“We’re working on that now. I have big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we’ll be working that over in the next period of time,” the billionaire real estate developer and entertainer said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

1 Like

This is why they always get dudes on income tax evasion, Crooks and corrupt “legit” types are wild stupid when it comes to even trying to fake their taxes to look good.

1 Like

I definitely will not be voting for Trump.

2 Likes

What we know from public records of two of his Manhattan properties shows signs of loan fraud, tax fraud and securities fraud.

He may be up to his eyeballs in laundered oligarch money … cough Trump Soho cough… but it doesn’t even take that to see the low hanging fruit of a ton of criming.

If anything it is a Pyrrhic victory for Trump given he will face a torrent of ads asking what is he hiding.

1 Like

Wow the boy is melting down on Twitter pretty sure he doesn’t see this as a win.

1 Like