Trump v. DeSantis

That’s the way I seen/heard it.

I don’t know what Desantis’ lane is going to be here. I guess he has time to try some different approaches, but I am pretty sure ‘in the trench throwing mud pies with Trump’ is not the strategy. On the other hand, MAGA likes the mud pies.

He’s trying to do the “I’m above his mudslinging and I am not chaotic like Trump” thing but he’s gotta do more than that it seems. Long long way to go tho.

Its too early for any valid assessment. When they go head to head on a debate stage will be the true test.

Where did you copy that from?

The tabloids drip.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

It’s not like he asked if they could kill some one, but if he did ask that he said COULD, he didn’t tell him to do it but if he did tell him to do it he was joking.

1 Like

Nikki Haley has actually announced btw.

?
……

Neither.

I’m sorry, but anyone using the power of state government to punish people for opposing them is not someone I’d rather support or vote for. De Santis has done this a couple of times.

As far as Trump is concerned, I voted third party in 2016, and 2020. And if he is the nominee again, I will vote third party yet again.

That is my opinion on this.

Thats a recent “Truth”. Here’s a new one.

EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN’T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!

I love how he skates on the edge of plausible deniability when dog whistling for violence

He could run a master class…

3 Likes

You need to provide the link and give credit.

Fair enough…

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

1 Like

You plagiarized Trump? :rofl:

3 Likes

The jig is up. Look at how many cons called out the plagiarism, thus proving they visit these sites more than the libs here. :rofl:

4 Likes

It wasnt clear that that was Trump? Oooookay.