Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

If that is the case (and clearly it is not) why is Trump proposing they get their own country?

Palestinians are all terrorists?

Trump would give them East Jerusalem as a capital city.

That was ALWAYS considered unworkable.

How much input did the Palestinians have on that specific point?

So let me get this straight…an impeached US president and an indicted prime minister of Israel…create a plan for solving the Israel/Palestine conflict…and don’t involve the Palestinians?

Ummmm…

2 Likes

And the reverse list where John Bolton is a prominent member of now.

None.

The deal would also mean that they are still under the control of Israeli security forces.

I have great doubts that this will go anywhere.

Palestinian Terrorism, 2019: Overview and Trends

https://www.terrorism-info.org.il/en/palestinian-terrorism-2019-overview-trends/

Wait, wait, wait - this plan of Trump’s would be helping to maintain Palestine’s sovereignty as a nation. If Palestine is a terrorist organization, wouldn’t that be aiding and abetting terrorists??

2 Likes

Trump has reversed three major policies; embassy location; endorsing settlements and stopping funding. The PLO Is reacting to those decisions. Anyone who intended to influence the PLO would never have done those things. How does that make the PLO the bad guy?

Its already DOA- theater of the absurd. Next time folks are planning a peace process…invite both sides!

1 Like

I have asked two legitimate questions: where was the Palestinian representative and what input did the Palestinians have in where their country would be located?

Ah…there it is. You are for a peace process that creates a state for “terrorists.”

1 Like

Aaaaaaannnnd?

To be fair, Gantz met with Trump separately and backed the deal… although he didn’t get the welcome that Netanyahu got.

1 Like

Wasn’t there another person involved?

Impeached and Indicted are two fancy words for “charged”. Do you understand that people are innocent until proven guilty? I know that Liberals prefer the presumption of guilt, but thats not how free people do things. Those two men have been charged with fake false charges by hatemongering extremists. The charges mean nothing, and these two great men are continuing their good work. Now, would you care to actually address the topic?

I did.

Translation: Liberals care more about terrorists than elected free governments.

Wow- why would you support creating an entire state for “terrorists”?

5 Likes