TRUMP UNLEASHED: The President RIPS ‘Nancy and Cryin Chuck’ Over Gov Shutdown

Originally published at: TRUMP UNLEASHED: The President RIPS ‘Nancy and Cryin Chuck’ Over Gov Shutdown | Sean Hannity

President Trump unloaded on congressional Democrats Monday morning; blasting Speaker Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer as the government shutdown enters its fourth week.

“Nancy and Cryin’ Chuck can end the Shutdown in 15 minutes. At this point it has become their, and the Democrats, fault!” tweeted the Commander-in-Chief.

Nancy and Cryin’ Chuck can end the Shutdown in 15 minutes. At this point it has become their, and the Democrats, fault!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 14, 2019

The President’s comments come just days after upwards of 30 Democratic members flew to Puerto Rico to take part in an annual caucus meeting as hundreds of thousands of federal workers went without pay.

"And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government ……
So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.”

1 Like