Trump Twitter Storm this morning: To Mueller "STOP!"

Yeah, that struck me as some odd verbiage as well. Surprised he didn’t go all in and say “We hereby declare” in that royal sense.

1 Like

Doug, this country is full of really dumb ■■■■■■■■ that think they know more about how to conduct an investigation than Mueller and his assembled team of some of the best investigative lawyers in the world.

Don’t listen to them when they tell you stuff like that. It makes you look really gullible when you share it.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

They’re custom built just for you bud. All-caps talking point distractions. Gobble gobble.

HAHAHAHAHAHA… yes she did. So did her faithful believers such as yourself. And you will remember November 8, 2016 like it was just yesterday for the rest of your lives.

Seems you remember better than anyone. Hillary lives rent free in your head. This board (and the previous one) proves that out.

Show us on the dolly where she touched you.

she touched me right here.

She tried to penetrate me right there with her heinous ideology.

Weak.

What did she do that was anti-American?

For one thing, she advocated taking American’s guns without due process.

1 Like

Celebrity Apresident

Wow. Fan fiction at its finest.

Examine your existence.

Gaslighter

As if. pffft

I’m not a Hildawg supporter homeslice, get over it.

Well that just destroys his argument doesn’t it?

except he is. He can pretend. he can deny. But he’s the genuine deal.

He thinks everyone that’s not a trump hugger is a hillary supporter. Sad way to live life.

No. You are wrong. You can think you are not. We all know you are.

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t heard anyone say that. I don’t pay much attention to what the “media” pushes.

You are quoting the wrong person Genius