Trump Twitter Ban is Permanent

I must have missed it.

Your words, not mine. I can’t help it if you’ve been living under a rock. Unfortunately for the GOP the rest of America hasn’t been.

I followed him on Twitter. You follow him so you know what he is thinking on issue pertinent to the country.

Here is joe Biden latest.

“I see enormous pain in this country. A lot of folks are out of work. A lot of folks are going hungry, staring at the ceiling at night wondering, “What am I going to do tomorrow?” That’s why I’m urging Congress to pass the American Rescue Plan and deliver much-needed relief”

He wants Congress to pass the ARP.

See how that works.

Allan

There you go. Still trying to downplay it

:man_facepalming:

I am not alone.

Nobody is watching it and you are overselling.

It only took 2 hours to clean up.

You are misinformed. Just because you aren’t doesn’t mean nobody is.

Not really…People aren’t that interested.

Lol!!! Are you serious???
:man_facepalming:
hint: check the date of your article

Disregard if this article has been posted in this thread. I didn’t read all of it before posting.

Sicknick had spoken to a friend or family member after he was “supposedly struck in the head.” He told the friend/family that he was ok except for being pepper sprayed a few times. The medical examiner said there no evidence of head injury. Convenient for the lying drama wing of the DNC He was cremated.

https://politicofire.com/2021/02/07/cnn-report-finds-deceased-capitol-police-officer-didnt-suffer-blunt-force-trauma-wasnt-struck-by-fire-extinguisher/

There is an important detail regarding the Capitol riots that is buried in the eighth paragraph of a CNN article with the headline: “Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick.”

The article states that U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who died during the storming of the U.S. Capitol building, was not killed by blunt force trauma. This is a contradiction of previous reporting by various media outlets that said the Capitol Police officer was killed by being struck in the head with a fire extinguisher.

From the CNN article:

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

The report notes that Sicknick’s cause of death is still not known, adding that the “findings from a medical examiner’s review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.”

Oh…“nobody” must be your nickname…amirite? :sunglasses:

Not everyone gets their news from cats on YouTube

1 Like

You’re literally about to say it wasn’t a riot.

Really…is that what libs are saying in alleyways?

That’s QAnon, dude. That’s their endgame. “The Storm.” Trump rounds up all the pedophile Satanist Democrats and Jews and hang them by the neck until dead at Gitmo. This is what they really, truly believe. That’s what they want to happen.

No it wasn’t. Hoopla/myth.

They don’t want to see a real insurrection or civil war…But if history is any indication neither do I.

1 Like

Oh the drama…

I’d be laughing all the way to the armory. lol

or family. or circle friends. i think he’s one guy people avoid any interaction with.

These are your peeps you’re defending. This is what Marjorie Taylor Greene is about. Welcome to the real world, now full of insane fantasies people really believe.