Trump tweets quote calling ex-CIA chief a 'liar'

Where do you get the idea that an investigation starts with evidence? Most investigations start with an allegation which is then investigated to determine if the evidence supports the allegation. An investigation of any type will review all sorts of information to determine if it is evidence.

1 Like

They all lie for sure. I’m just not going to take Trump at face value when he calls someone else a liar.

Yeah, Trump is.

If the investigation uncovers real crimes the American people won’t care how it started.

Fine. So we are to start investigating everything some bureaucrat can allege? We will be investigating everything. These allegations were about an ongoing political campaign, the one opposed to the party in control of who gets investigated.
See if you like it if Trumps administration decides to investigate the nominee of the Democrdats, next time around.

What pundits are calling “deep state” is hyperbole for the same old bureaucracy.

Governments are not run by elected officials. It is not the Secretary, it is the secretary, who runs things. The Gatekeepers.

And bureaucrats will burn this country down to protect their own fiefs.

Unless an underlying crime is identified, an “investigation” is a fishing expedition.

What is the probable cause to believe Trump colluded with the Russians?

Not “reasonable” suspicion, probable cause.

Also true. Do Trump’s words and actions support “over nothing”?

Which side of the aisle?

Ah, now there’s a problem of a different color. You pretty much just agreed with him.

You’re contradicting yourself. Brennen is “they”.

So is Brennan. So was Obama and Clinton.

How about any elected Politician, they all LIE and they all call others LIARS!

Now the BIGGEST liar I know is OBAMA and I think he is the WORST President this country has ever had!!

Mmmmm. You’re probably right. Witness obamacare and the origination clause.

That’s not remotely true.

True, but Trump is a gifted liar.

I disagree. Obama was much more the gifted liar. Trump isn’t even mediocre.

1 Like

@Oryx

Enjoyed the discussion, as usual.

1 Like

Trump didn’t have to tell me Brennan is a liar, I already knew it.