Trump told CPB Head He Would Pardon Him if he Broke the Law

The buffoon doesn’t take anything seriously.

2 Likes

Whenever Trump says something stupid, his people claim it was a joke and his supporters take up the chant.

2 Likes

I’d have to agree with that, I think.

If centgov says it it must be true…

2 Likes

Trump supporters would be losing their ■■■■ if any other D president said the same thing.

1 Like

He’ll be asked during the Senate confirmation for sure.

Seems like Nielsen’s people are also letting it be known that she refused several orders she considered illegal as well.

“Mr. Trump’s desire to close the border, despite the legal impediments, was a factor in the forced resignation of Ms. Nielsen. It was one of a number of instances in which Ms. Nielsen believed she was being asked to engage in conduct that violated laws, according to several people with knowledge of those discussions.”

Context:

"Besides Mr. McAleenan, who was then commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, Mr. Trump was accompanied on the trip by Kirstjen Nielsen, at the time the secretary of homeland security.

“Ms. Nielsen had earlier refused to carry through with Mr. Trump’s desire to close the border, telling him it was illegal. But the president encouraged Mr. McAleenan to disregard Ms. Nielsen and enforce the move himself. Two days later, [Ms. Nielsen submitted her resignation] under pressure from Mr. Trump, and the president appointed Mr. McAleenan acting secretary of homeland security.”"

1 Like

Stay on topic, please.

Obese Donald saying he has the back of a government official who knowingly breaks the law, aka violating the Constitution, that is never a joking matter.

I remember when Right Wingers had the integrity to not laugh at such freaking amateurish behavior from our Presidents.

Back before MAGA :us:

NOT

:laughing:

A lot of things have changed since January 2017.

As long as King Trump continues to wipe his ass with laws, our country will continue to be a laughing stock of the world.

I’m glad Republicans got so angry at Obama chewing gum during a funeral. I wish their anger would be as venomous towards King Trump, but I have a feeling bowing 6 times a day towards Trump Tower consumes a lot of time.

5 Likes

It started mid summer of 2015 when Obese Donald descended from his golden throne and tossed his orange hair into the presidential race. Most Right Wingers following him have been getting politically dumber by the day ever since.

Speaking of humorless, does anyone else have huge trump supporters in their family and have they completely lost their sense of humor?

2 Likes

Can’t argue about that. Guess Trump was the logical conclusion of 30+ years of CEC indoctrination.

5 Likes

As opposed to:

“We admit that the President conspired to commit a felony in his recent comments to CPB officials. The president is currently consulting with adivsors on how to resign from office… with dignity.”

A fella can dream, can’t he?

1 Like

If only the vitriol spewed over the Obama mustard debacle could be mustered now.

3 Likes

Its hard to have a sense of humor when you’re constantly defending this drek.

2 Likes

Right Wing Garbage indoctrination = Garbage in the White House.

That is a fact.

So he’s gone from “Mr. Law and Order” to “well, if you break the law, I’ll pardon you - wink, wink.” This is what happens when you elect someone who has no character.

3 Likes