Trump To Spend More Than Revolutionary, Civil, WW1 & WW2 Combined

Not before they cashed their checks.

Who knew that in less than 4 years with Trump that cons would be rationalizing record deficits and spending. Sure says a lot…

No one’s crying. Just pointing out yall’s con game on being “fiscally conservative” and caring about deficits and spending, and laughing at how much you abandoned it in the name of Trump.

Trump has caused cons to abandon a lot of things. Makes me wonder what if anything is at the core

“And of course, Obama couldn’t blame his deficits on the 2008 financial crisis.” Where you during the Obama Presidency? “Things were even worse when we took over than I thought”. That must have been from about 2014.
But I can’t claim that blaming Trump for a world wide virus pandemic won’t work.

And wanted to add billions to beyond what Trump believed was needed?

If you are running against a deficit you need to have something beyond “deficit bad” if you are planning on spending even more money than the one you are complaining about.

What budget cutting tools are they planning…everyone covered on medicare, debt forgiveness, free college for all, reparations…?

1 Like

4 Likes

Look at all these excuses and deflections for record deficits and spending coming from cons. MAGA

1 Like

You guys keep propping up this strawman as if this thread is liberals complaining about deficits.

It’s not.

It’s a thread laughing at cons who once again have thrown away a core principle in the name of Trump.

Ahh. Record spending and record deficits is cool as long as it aint libz doing it I guess

Oh. Ok. Then its a pointless thread and not very funny.

I don’t consider pointing out how an entire party has abandoned a primary/core principle in less than 4 years as pointless

Unless of course one believes principles are pointless

1 Like

Now that I think of it, Trump’s Presidency is kinda pointless

1 Like

I don’t start out by discounting the effect of a world pandemic in closing down economies and then reference something about Obama as an excuse for pretending it doesn’t matter.
I hope you can joke better than that, since you say this is all a joke.

1. I never said it was a joke. I said I was laughing at hypocrisy.

2. Cons discounted the 2008 financial crisis as a means of rationalizing their RAAAGGEEE about deficits and spending

That was the point of the sarcasm in the OP

Now all of a sudden record deficits and spending are A-OK cause like… the circumstances!

Ignoring the fact that you know even BEFORE COVID-19 we were running $1trillion deficits :rofl:

It’s ridiculous. They don’t care. They are rudderless.

2 Likes

This can never ever be over stated.

Any minute the Tea Party will come out in massive protests.

Not at all. I wish Rs would spend less than they do.

But libs complaining about the amount Rs spend is pretty dumb. It would be like WalMart complaining about a mom and pop store selling a few products made in China.

Geez how many times are you guys going to use this strawman to rationalize Trump’s record spending and deficits (even BEFORE COVID-19)?