Trump To Run $1trillion Deficit 2nd Year In A Row

They held a massive rally jist last month…

https://www.njherald.com/20181216/tea-party-rally-in-newton-draws-75#

I am aure due to an unalterable schedule that fox news was not able to provide wall to wall coverage…

1 Like

Some were wearing Yellow Vests.

That is just too rich.

Wait, their rally was against illegal immigration, high taxes, and loss of gun rights?

If I remember correctly, weren’t a lot of the rallies ALL the way back in 2010 were about the ballooning deficit?

I hope all of these fine patriots have been out and about since 2016. OR did they all go away in 2010?

Wait, wait. I found them!

All of these Tea Party Patriots are all in for Trump.

You can spot a Tea Partier by the red MAGA hat on their head.

When Democrats get in they can implement medicare for everyone. That should fix the deficit.

Republican Media is too busy martyrizing Roger Stone to worry about the dramatically increasing burdens of debt we are heaping on the kids and grandkids.

They aren’t running on being fiscally conservative. It’s not their party’s platform.

Poor baby was woken up in the middle of the night at 6 AM. You should have some sympathy, you monster!

1 Like

They’ve outed themselves.

Then they don’t need to be complaining about deficits if its not an issue with them.

do you guys remember these events?

The one in Georgia was yuuuge!

I don’t like hypocrites.

Also, so people shouldn’t decry irresponsible government? Do you give your friends one beer for the road? It’s not you!

Trump killed conservatism and replaced it with Trumpism.

Trumpists are cool with massive trade wars, tariffs, denigrating the FBI and the DOJ, playing footsie with dictators and blowing up the federal deficit.

2 Likes