TRUMP TO REPORTER: ‘American People Are Looking for Answers and Hope… You’re Doing Sensationalism’

Originally published at: TRUMP TO REPORTER: ‘American People Are Looking for Answers and Hope… You’re Doing Sensationalism’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump called-out a single reporter during his daily Coronavirus press briefing Friday; saying the journalist was promoting “sensationalism” at a time when the American people are “looking for answers and hope.”

“Nearly 200 dead, 14,000 who are sick, millions who are scared right now. What do you say to Americans who are watching right now who are scared,” asked one reporter.

“I’d say that you’re a terrible reporter. I think it’s a very nasty question and I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out to the American people. The American people are looking for answers and they’re looking for hope. You’re doing sensationalism,” said the President. “That’s really bad reporting, you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism.”

Watch the President’s comments above.

The same sick people that divided America with the Russian collusion lie will push sensationalism.