Trump to meet with inner city pastors

Since much of Cummings district is suburban, maybe you should find out a little about the people you attack before going on the attack.

1 Like

Cool a photo op

So he has represented his district for 22 plus years…but yet poverty and crime riddles the city.

And Trump is racist is all libs can say?

I don’t think he has any idea what too far would be.

1 Like

Well, it’s pretty apparent he is.

Another photo op like he did with the HBCU presidents

I think he was talking about the pastors, not Donald Trump.

Too far … how?

Maybe you should correct Balitmore Sun

Data from the 2017 U.S. Census shows Cummings’ district is nearly 53% percent black and nearly 36% white. Seven percent of the district is Asian, nearly 4% is Hispanic and less than 1% percent of the area is Native American and Pacific Islander. The median age in the majority-female district is 38.9, and residents 18 years and over make up nearly 79% of the population, data shows.

Meanwhile

Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in Fiscal Year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov. By comparison, districts like Indiana’s 7th (at $16.5 billion), New Jersey’s 12th (at $17.2 billion) and Pennsylvania’s 4th (at $27.4 billion) all received more money in the same period, according to Newsweek’s website.

So what’s going on there?

Oh who cares…Trump is a racist.

Pictures of interest.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+trump+with+al+sharpton&client=firefox-b-1-d&channel=cus&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=VPhQ8JfYKMK6EM%253A%252Cc_1guZxqxnpIVM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kR3Hesyn3wz4ieWyKbtL_ft1YgBgA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjdmPLy69rjAhWKhVQKHUsrD80Q9QEwCXoECAcQFg#imgrc=VPhQ8JfYKMK6EM:

A) You can never go too far, and B) If Trump’s gonna be busted, it’s not gonna be by libs like that.

:sunglasses:

Interesting. @H_Arendt said much of Cummings district is suburban. In there anything in the ethnicity of what you posted that shows they are not suburban?

3 Likes

Please please please be televised.

2 Likes

Let’s go around the room here and I think each person has something to say.

2 Likes

Ooh I see what you did there.

1 Like

Dude, there is no way this doesn’t end like if one of my uncles met with a roomful of black pastors. None. I’m so excited if he’s not just, y’know, lying.

I’ll bet a lot of people aren’t going to be happy with what I’m going to say …

Much of the inner-city turmoil is endemic. Cultural. Generational. There is not a lot of family structure there. 70% of kids are raised without a father. Role models? The street becomes family.

Trump isn’t going to change any of that. Laws won’t change any of that.

It has to come from within the community. From within the family. Churches are one vector for doing that (though if nobody is active in a church, little good that will do…)

Maybe a couple dozen churches try a couple dozen different things in an attempt to address the problem. Maybe one or two will show positive results and can be replicated elsewhere. Somebody has to step forward and take the lead. That’s far better than everyone standing back and tsk-tsk-ing the situation and denigrating attempts to change the paradigm.

1 Like

Why hasn’t Trump fixed it like he said he would?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/593014648644964353?s=19

1 Like

Please go to specifically Baltimore. It’s only an hour away.

1 Like

Maybe Trump should walk down the hallway and help get this fixed.

2 Likes

Maryland’s 7th Congressional District…includes much of Baltimore but reaches into Baltimore and Howard counties as well.

So your point is what?