TRUMP to MEDIA: ‘Networks Called Me a Racist’ Because of Travel Ban, ‘Now Others Following What I Did’

Originally published at: TRUMP to MEDIA: ‘Networks Called Me a Racist’ Because of Travel Ban, ‘Now Others Following What I Did’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump called-out the mainstream media’s biased coverage of his administration’s response to the Coronavirus Thursday; saying he was the first to introduce a travel ban and was labeled “racist” because of the policy.

“I’ll tell you how prepared I was. I called for a ban for people coming in from China long before anybody… Your network called me a racist because I did that. Many of the people in the room called me a racist because I did that, because I went so early,” said the President.

“Had I let those tens of thousands of people come in per day, right now we’d have something you wouldn’t even recognize… When you say I wasn’t prepared? I was the first one to do the ban. Now other countries are following what I did, but the media doesn’t acknowledge that,” he added.

Watch the President’s comments above.