Trump to Live Tweet First 2 Democratic Debates

This should be GREAT!

Agreed. But he is an entertainer and he is more competitive than he probably should be. I will be focusing on the candidates response. I just don’t expect to get any real policy discussion from Rachel. The focus will be Trump hate. And we have already heard that 1000 times or more.

If someone said they disagreed with a Trump policy you’d call it Trump hate. That’s why you think you’ve heard it so many times.

So are you expecting hard hitting questions? What type of policy answers do you want? And do you think that Rachel will provide them?

If by great you mean another mind-numbing embarrassment from our President, then yes, this has the potential to be about the greatest thing ever.

I don’t set expectations. I like the surprise.

Too much speculation is just projection or wishful thinking. It’s shades fair thinking.

Nicolle Wallace just had a great idea on MSNBC. The moderators should let the candidates respond to Trump’s tweets.

I hope they do. I think that’s a superb idea.

I hope I’m surprised. That would be nice. But my expectations are low.

Sure. It would be. Because he will ask tough questions. Rachel probably won’t. Rather than define the policy of each candidate, she will probably define which one hates Trump more. That will get boring fast. We’ve heard it all before. I could be wrong. I hope I am.

“Will they say how great trump is?” is technically a question.

Huh??

Low and right leaning. Your thinking is already shaded. At least that’s what I get from your posts.

1 Like

And your thinking is not the least bit shaded? Is that what we’re doing now? Discussing each others short comings? Cuz you have more than your share. Is that where you want to take this? You can do better than that. I know, I’ve seen it.

He won’t ask questions. He’ll engage in childish name calling. That’s what he does. As for Rachel, have you seen her interview others? I suspect not. She gets intense.

I’m discussing your posts. You’re taking/making it personal.

Thicker skin or flag it.

I’m not flagging your post despite you being the one to twist this to ‘shortcomings’ and then definitely going personal stating I have more than my share. I’m not petty.

And that’s exactly how the Trump supporter will see it.

1 Like

Arn’t Cal and NY the two richest states in America?

1 Like

trump is a ■■■■■■■ disgusting ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■

Trump will embarrass them, especially with that Russian collusion liar Madcow asking the questions.

Yes, that makes so much sense!