Trump to fire nielsen?

Guy who sells male enhancing vitamins and anti-gay energy drink to Alex Jones also…

1 Like

…said all of those who are now bankrupt.

Would that include Trump, who has been through bankruptcy courts multiple times?

1 Like

What an odd non-sequitur. Did you miss the apples to horoscopes analogy?

Reminds me of my uncle who always regurgitating ■■■■■■■■ about some cataclysmic event or another that’s going to destroy the earth and conveniently moves on to the next pending disaster after the original date comes and goes.

1 Like

Cool. Unqualified high school bullied nerd Steven Miller to be put in charge of Homeland Security.

That’s going to be a fun confirmation hearing.

Thread title is wrong. Trump doesn’t have the cajones to fire anyone. Has to get one of his minions to do it for him. This will be no different.

She’ll find out from Kelly or a tweet. But not from Trump telling her.

Nielsen has been hanging by a thread for awhile, evidently for not putting land mines on the border or something. Putting aside the hand wavers, she probably is going to be gone soon, along with a whole lot of other Cabinet and administration members. I’ll be surprised if there isn’t a mass exodus from Season 3 of “Operation: ■■■■ Show”

1 Like

I have Kelly, Nielsen, Sarah, gone by the end of the year, I’m I missing a few?

1 Like

Yeah but Fox News is running out of personnel for these open Trump Administration jobs. I guess he can always move on to the staff of InfoWars and Skokie Nazis.com or whatever.

They’re hidden, but you know about them?

You think he’ll get rid of Sarah? Say it isn’t so!!!

Read op…

Mattis will be gone too I suspect.

God help us.

1 Like

According to Trump he is just a Democrat anyways who doesn’t know as much about NATO as him. :man_facepalming:

I’m destined to leave my job too, but I hope it will be for retirement.

Leslie Nielson…Surely you must be joking?

I never joke…and don’t call me Shirley!

1 Like

Nielson:
Captain, how soon can you land?

Captain:
I can’t tell.

Nielson:
You can tell me. I’m a doctor.

Captain:
No. I mean I’m just not sure.

Nielson:
Well, can’t you take a guess?

Captain:
Well, not for another two hours.

Nielson:
You can’t take a guess for another two hours?