Trump to fire nielsen?

He waited until after to release Sessions. Maybe now we can get on with what’s behind the curtain that I’ve suspected may be there for over 2 years.

1 Like

LMAO

Bookmarked.

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10boyswhocriedwolf

I never expected anything more of your ability to see the possibilities that may be hidden. Now go be secure in your government job.

Still not giving up on the conspiracy huh? There’s always a reason, isn’t there? It’s how conspiracy theories operate. Always an excuse for why it hasn’t come to fruition yet. Which is just further proof of the existence of the conspiracy.

You know, for someone known for calling others sheeple, it’s interesting how baaaaaad you want this conspiracy to be true. Along with countless other conspiracy minded individuals. You’re being led by the nose my friend.

9 Likes

fire em all till you get comfortable, president can do what he wants. if the left is unhappy…bonus

What you call a conspiracy, I label a possibility because things don’t add up IMO. I may be wrong and I may be right? I hope I’m wrong but…we’ll see. Either way, find comfort in this. I go my own way and have for decades. The skill set you are presently admonishing has made me a small fortune out here in the real world.

Things don’t add up because your confirmation biases seem to be limiting your critical thinking skills on this issue. And I seriously doubt you hope you’re wrong here. It’s why you’re still hanging on to the conspiracy. Yet, there is no logical explanation for why Trump would have chosen to not expose it all prior to the midterms. Other than the obvious, there is no there, there.

Believing in unproven, evidence-free conspiracy theories have made you wealthy? Please expound on this. I’m curious.

2 Likes

I should not have said it and it’s not how I roll. I apologize for the conceit.

1 Like

Driving into work i was listening to Breibart and for the first time i heard some discontent from Trump supporters about Trump. Even the host Alex Marr was being critical, he was talking about how damaging Trumps continual desire to belittle those that work for him was damaging. He was also critical of the lack of legislative success for Trump in his first two years and now with the democats controlling the house it more or less means no further legislative successes.

As i think about it republicans losing the house means Trump can focus on what he likes best and that is talking to his adoring crowds and then blame democrats for every election promise he is unable to keep.

I didn’t take it as conceit. No apology necessary. We all should be proud of what we have accomplished in life if it’s worthy of pride. But I’m genuinely curious how believing in conspiracy theories has led to wealth? Outside of people like Alex Jones I have never heard of such a thing.

Wolf, wolf!!

My government job is no more secure than anyone else’s job. I have tenure, and I busted my ass to get it, but I can still have my tenure revoked and be fired.

At this point, I think even Trumpers don’t know exactly what the conspiracy they’re peddling actually is. They’re just clinging to the hope Trump will release some bombshell that will magically absolve Trump of all his sins and vindicate him on something.

1 Like

Some of my success has come from looking way out and being prepared for what I think I’m seeing. Many others, when I mention it, disagreed at the time and are bankrupt today. The time in between what I think and what later we all know…is what you’re now labeling a conspiracy.

Well, in the sense that Andy Grove was talking about in “Only the Paranoid Survive,” you always have to stay on your toes as to what your competitors are up to in their business, I could see some merit.

In the sense of thinking the whole “walking on the moon” thing was staged, or there’s some sort of “deep state” conspiracy however - that’s another story altogether. The only way that brings profit is if you’re using it in entertainment (like Alex Jones).

1 Like

Indeed it seems that way. Additionally, I don’t believe any of them have been able to account for the multitude of illogical holes that permeate the meandering conspiracy either.

That’s apples and oranges. Having business acumen and foresight is not the same as believing there is some government plot involving countless individuals, none of whom have leaked their nefarious plans, making it the largest conspiracy known to man, and which has failed in their every attempt to do what they seek to accomplish, in preventing Trump from becoming President and/or having him removed from office. And that any day now the very target of their scheme will expose them all, exonerating himself and those around him.

Actually it’s not apples and oranges. It’s apples and horoscopes.

4 Likes

Odd when I read this I was picturing you looking like this for some reason.