TRUMP TO AMERICAN PEOPLE: ‘My Only Special Interest is YOU’

Originally published at: TRUMP TO AMERICAN PEOPLE: ‘My Only Special Interest is YOU’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump officially kicked-off his 2020 campaign in Orlando Tuesday night; saying he will always “keep his promises” because his “only special interest” is the American people.

“Together, we are breaking the most sacred rule in Washington Politics: we are KEEPING our promises to the American People. Because my only special interest is YOU!” posted the President on social media.

“Don’t ever forget – this election is about YOU. It is about YOUR family, YOUR future, & the fate of YOUR COUNTRY. We begin our campaign with the best record, the best results, the best agenda, & the only positive VISION for our Country’s future!” he added.

Together, we are breaking the most sacred rule in Washington Politics: we are KEEPING our promises to the American People. Because my only special interest is YOU! #Trump2020 pic.twitter.com/bYyK6sOrak

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2019

President Trump spoke to more than 20,000 supporters in Orlando, Florida Tuesday night while Florida Democrats held a simultaneous “Dump Trump Rally”; with “hundreds” of demonstrators vowing to “Flip Florida Blue.”

“We know that love wins because love has already won by you being here today” #WinWithLoveRally #DefeatTrumpFL #flapol,” posted the official Twitter account of the Florida Democratic Party.

“We know that love wins because love has already won by you being here today” #WinWithLoveRally #DefeatTrumpFL #flapol pic.twitter.com/IuzivDDkeK

— Florida Democrats (@FlaDems) June 18, 2019

Getting #DampForDemocracy at today’s #WinWithLoveRally in #Orlando! @FlaDems are mobilizing like never before to #DumpTrump2020 and #FlipFloridaBlue pic.twitter.com/ixUtbzGf6W

— Wes Hodge (@AgentWes) June 19, 2019

President Trump confirmed this week that more than 100,000 people requested passes to hear his high-stakes speech in Orlando Tuesday night; with massive lines forming hours before the Commander-in-Chief is set to kick-off his 2020 re-election campaign.

“It was a sea of red under the sweltering sun Tuesday as thousands of Trump supporters, decked out in MAGA-inspired attire, waited outside the Amway Center hours before the president’s arrival,” reports Fox News.

Isn’t this the relevant number, not the 100,000 who supposedly requested free tickets on line?