TRUMP to AMERICA: ‘I Will Always Fight For You, and I Will Not Stop Until We Win’

Originally published at: TRUMP to AMERICA: ‘I Will Always Fight For You, and I Will Not Stop Until We Win’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump sent a message of hope directly to the American people during his daily press briefing Sunday evening; saying the US has “a leader that will always fight for you” and “won’t stop until we win.”

“For those worried and afraid, please know as long as I am your President, you can feel confident that you will have a leader that will always fight for you and I will not stop until we win,” said the Commander-in-Chief flanked by the Vice President.

The number of confirmed cases of Coronavirus in the United States rose to 35,000 over the weekend; making the USA the third largest outbreak in the world after China and Italy.

“As the U.S. works to contain the rapidly spreading virus, Italy has seen surging statistics in both cases and deaths. The number of infections jumped to 59,138, while the death toll stands at 5,476,” reports Fox News. “The death toll in China, where the virus originated in late December and where the contagion rate has started to slow, stood at 3,274, with at least 81,454 confirmed cases.”

“All 50 states have reported confirmed cases of coronavirus. New York has the largest number of cases at nearly 17,000 after seeing a 37.4 percent spike Monday, while Washington has the second-most at 1,996,” adds Fox.

States like California and New York have taken drastic measures to contain the virus; ordering millions of residents to stay at home to slow the spread of the contagion.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.