TRUMP TO ACOSTA: ‘It’s People Like You’ That Cause Panic, CNN 'Should Ask Real Questions’

Originally published at: TRUMP TO ACOSTA: ‘It’s People Like You’ That Cause Panic, CNN ‘Should Ask Real Questions’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump called-out CNN White House Correspondent Jim Acosta Monday during a fiery press briefing in Washington, DC; telling the journalist he’s trying to “keep the country calm” despite his “snarky and nasty questions.”

“What do you have to say to Americans who are upset with you… That you’ve downplayed this crisis over the last couple of months… What do you say to Americans who believe you’ve got this wrong?” asked CNN’s Jim Acosta.

“It will go away… We’re going to have a great victory. It’s people like you and CNN that say things like that. It’s why people just don’t want to listen to CNN anymore. You could ask a normal question. I want to keep the country calm. I don’t want panic in the country,” said President Trump.

“I don’t want to do that. I want to have our country be calm, and strong, and fight, and win. It’s incredible the job that all these people are doing. I’m very proud of the job they’re doing,” he added. “Instead of asking a nasty, snarky question like that, you should ask a real question.”

Video: HERE IT IS — Fake News Jim @Acosta gets NUKED by the President for "asking a snarky question" that does nothing to help save lives and move the country forward through this #coronaviruspandemic pic.twitter.com/Qpm0BKub2S

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 30, 2020

Watch President Trump’s comments above.