Trump threatens to hold up aid to Michigan over absentee voting

When you say “we”… does this mean you own a business and have opened it early? Have you faced down the cops come to close you down again? Please share!

2 Likes

We’re going into phase 4 statewide on the 28th, two sections of the state will be stage 4 this Friday.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if he’s wrong, look at that strength he displays, I love it.

1 Like

I disagree with Trump on this. The states are to control the electoral process, not the federal government.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Just as I disagree with the Federal Judge making Texas do it I disagree with Trump on this.

1 Like

I know I know old news and it never happens anymore. :sunglasses:

How Election Integrity did its research

EIM used the website familysearch.org to verify death records. Election Integrity Maryland President Cathy Kelleher says it links to the Social Security death index. Data from Voter Vault, a U.S. voter database used by the Republican Party, was used to verify voting records.

According to State Board Voter Registration Director Mary Wagner, staff is currently investigating the inquiry. However, Wagner did not say when the inquiry may be resolved, nor would she comment on any names on the complaint that may have been eliminated.

#1 …It was an inquiry that was being investigated…not proven yet at the time the article was written.

#2 Two people in a state?

#3 Dead people on the rolls doesn’t mean those names have votes attached to them,

He’s talking out his ass again.

1 Like

Trump is going to do the same thing he did before the 2016 elections. He is going to lay the groundwork where if he loses he can say that the election was rigged. And he will use voter fraud as the major cause.
Just like he claimed that between 3 -5 million votes for Clinton were illegals getting their hands on ballots.
Remember that early on in his term he launched a committee to investigate voter fraud. But after a year they disbanded because they could not prove fraud at any significant level.

4 Likes

Isn’t it weird that he claimed massive voter fraud in an election that he won?

But he had to make the point that he really did win the popular vote. Of course the argument didn’t last long because of all the other crazy ■■■■ he started to do.

1 Like

Breaking: Michigan sends absentee ballots to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and the General Election. This was done illegally and without authorization by a rogue Secretary of State. I will ask to hold up funding to Michigan if they want to go down this Voter Fraud path!..

Sure sounds like the same threat he gave to the president of Ukraine.

3 Likes

Does Trump have the right to hold up funding? If so, that’s his right…period. Does the governor have the right to shut down businesses and “screw people in need, if things aren’t done my way”? Why do you only see one side? That’s the better question?

1 Like

Since Trump was incorrect…ballots were not mailed out, only ballot applications, which several states, Dem and GOP, have also mailed out…there’s really only one side here.

That Trump was doing an idiotic rage tweet that had the expected impact on his hard core supporters and detractors alike.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

…cept I just heard about it in this light your lib hair on fire thread. :sunglasses:

Hence the phrase “supporters and detractors alike”.

k

Skipping part of that story I see, the part where states refused to hand over the data. And Democrats are in no position to complain about people claiming the election wasn’t fair.

1 Like

Bingo. Right on the money.