Trump threatens government shutdown in September if no funding for wall

Wait, I thought Mexico was paying for the wall, not tax payers…what the hell happened? Lol!

U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday threatened to shut down the federal government in September if Congress did not provide more funding to build a wall on the border with Mexico.

“That wall has started, we have 1.6 billion (dollars),” Trump said at a campaign rally in Washington, Michigan.

“We come up again on September 28th and if we don’t get border security we will have no choice, we will close down the country because we need border security.”

1 Like

“We…we…we”…no.

It’s YOU, you egomaniac.

1 Like

He knows that he has to get at least part of the wall to look good politically.

1 Like

Trump is cool… Dems want open borders and no enforcement of existing laws.

I thought Mexico was paying for this wall? What the hell happened? Lol!

“I guarantee Mexico will pay for the wall” -Trump

One more.

And another. Lol!

The caravan’s "refugees’ could get sanctuary in Mexico. The fact that they don’t take it means they are lying about their motivation. Lying is illegal too. This type of lawlessness and dishonesty is typical of the culture south of the border, and the reason it’s so violent. Good reason to build a wall.

The slogan illegals now shout at protests, is “undocumented and unafraid”, but they fear returning to their home country, and fighting the criminals. Leaving their relatives to suffer.

Trump is cool…
He cheats on his wives.

Trump is cool…
He pays his affairs hush money.

Trump is cool…
He stiffed electricians and painters.

Trump is cool…
He makes creepy comments about his daughter.

Trump is cool…
He conned students.

Trump is cool…
He likes soldiers to not be captured.

Trump is cool…
He skipped serving.

Trump is cool…
He lies.

Hollywood is not that bad.

Why hasn’t Mexico paid for the wall yet?

Trump is cool
He says White Supremacists are good people too

Trump is cool
He outsources his wares to China and fills his resorts with immigrant labor

Trump is cool…
He believes Haitians immigrants ‘all have AIDS’

Should we tell Trump that the US Congress has no jurisdiction to allocate funding for the government of Mexico, who Trump promised would be paying for the wall?

2 Likes

This is a lie.

The basic idea is he hasn’t started the wall at all and is coopting the repairs as wall building…that’s carsaleman tricks

1 Like

No biggie. Righties were telling me people wouldn’t notice last time this got threatened.

Trump is cool. He’s an absent father to his young son.

do we get a refund (revote) on this guarantee?

Allan

Golf first.Fathering second is Trump’s motto.

god help Barron Trump.

Allan

Knowing the kind of man that Donald Trump is, isn’t it better that he’s being parented by his mom? Lots of good kids have come from single parent families when a bad parent is kicked out/excluded.