Trump threatening opponents with violence

he needs not threaten violence… promising and delivering audits on the other hand… and what lover of the IRS could object?

Ya I don’t think I would call what happened at Berkeley a regular protest. Setting fires beside the building the speaker is in, beating people up, and having to have police reroute the people from the event for their safety.

Even the westboro Church is more civilized. They stand at their silly protests with their “God hates gays” signs the people at Berkeley we’re trying to burn the gay in the building.

3.4 MILL ??? Holy ■■■■ I gotta get in on this ■■■■■

I’ll pretend to be whoever, I swear

arrest them but they are not taking away your right to free speech.

It makes it a little hard when the campus in on fire, and people are trying to storm the building, bashing the windows out and pepper spraying people outside to have a talk.

Do you know the event I am talking about it? It had to be cancelled because of what happened. We have a different definition of peacefully protesting something we don’t like.

I never said it was peaceful protesting,
I said they are not taking away your right to free speech.

people can protest,
people can riot,

neither of those thing take away your right to freed speech.
you also don’t have a right to a venue.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2019/03/14/trump-issues-warning-to-opponents-it-would-be-very-bad-if-his-military-police-and-biker-supporters-got-tough.html

The quotes in question, straight from Breitart:

“So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Washington Political Editor Matthew Boyle about how the left is fighting hard. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this."

Glorious. The bold is a sight to behold, lol

Trump is such an insufferable moron.

Says a lot about those who support him.

1 Like

Actually they did have the right to the venue, the speaker was asked to come in by the republican organization on campus which was ok’d by the campus. At which time the far left came in and demolished the place and beat people up. Watch the video they assaulted the venue. Btw rioting is not legal in the U.S.

What these people did was the text book definition of a riot.

keyword: they got permission.

like I said arrest every single one of those people taking part of the riot.
people protesting doesn’t equal removal of your freedom of speech

And the “whitey” tape that never came to light.

I thought it was the First Lady’s anti-bullying campaign?

Did she give up?

our president is one of the biggest wimps in the country.

Right wing terrorism outweighs left wing terrorism by a huge margin.https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-the-united-states-right-wing-violence-is-on-the-rise/2018/11/25/61f7f24a-deb4-11e8-85df-7a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.65c3949c7a36

Eight hours. Well at least it’s not my record for being beaten to the punch. Oops. I should probably change that violent reference to avoid a snowflake meltdown. Next time. :wink:

1 Like

BINGO! Libs are always guilty of what they accuse others of and everyone of their “causes” turns foul & rancid. It never fails and I’d really like to know what the liberal fat shaming bullies look like, wouldn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What do you think this tweet says exactly?

I read it that is the left goes violent with rioting etc lawful force will be used to put them down.

How exactly is that a problem?

Fat shaming bully? I’ll show you what one looks like.

Silencing the opposition by definition infringes on their right to free speech.

Burning a campus and storming the building is not a protest, it is a riot. Rioting is a crime, so is backbreaking and entering, so too is arson.

like I said arrest them.