Trump threatening opponents with violence

Looks like fat donald is going Nicolas Maduro on us. We’re basically in authoritarian land and headed to fascism with this piece of ■■■■■

It’s so terrible what’s happening. You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you, I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher.

1 Like

Hes not gonna do anything.

There was a whole article on the number of times that Trump has said something is going to happen “next week” that never happens. Trump uses “sometime next week” for pretty much everything.

1 Like

Military won’t be carrying out any extrajudicial orders.

Police won’t be either.

That leaves the old fat ■■■■■■■ in the Bikers for Trump camp, most of which are over 60. I hope they get emboldened and we get to beat their asses.

1 Like

Typical Biker for Trump that runs their mouth and then has to face the consequences:

1 Like

Fat shaming in Bullying… Leftist are often do as I say, not as I do.

You must think a leftist cartoon is real…lol

Sorry your feelings were hurt. Maybe we should all be a bit more PC for you.

1 Like

Never knew some people were such snowflakes.

1 Like

They were not hurt. I was just pointing out the left’s anti-bullying campaign is a failure like almost everything else they do…

Yes because the only way to show success is when success is at 100%…

Dear me…we HAVE hurt your feelings now. So Sorry. Will try to be more PC in your presence…and will remind others to do the same.

9 Likes

I’ve got to say, I’m fat and don’t consider others pointing that out to be “bullying.” It’s just stating a fact that is true. If anything, it helps keep me motivated to keep going to the gym to work out to improve myself.

4 Likes

I told you my feeling were not hurt. I was just pointing out the left’s anti-bullying campaign is a failure like almost everything else they do…

According to PC liberalism others may have their feeling hurt. It’s not just all about you!

Uh huh…Well, I’m sorry anyways.

2 Likes

We all know what side commits the vast vast vast majority of political violence. Go wear a MAGA hat in a dem city or on campus. No go zones…

Thanks. I accept the apology for dem hypocrisy, thanks…

Now now…clearly there are those whose skins are much thinner than yours, even if their waistlines are just as thick. We have been put on alert that feelings were hurt in this thread, and we must be sensitive to that.

4 Likes

I’ve already explained to him and others that I use the moniker “Fat Donald” not because Donnie is obese (which he is), but rather as his organized crime name, as given by Vlad.

3 Likes