Trump threaten to violate the Posse Comitatus Act

I’ll wait for comey and company to catch up with you.

For real?? :open_mouth:

Was on vacation last week and missed most of the news but if that happened it seems it would have made a bigger story. :elephant: :us:

putting down insurrection is perfectly okay

the bishop of the church where drump held his photo op basically tells him to ■■■■ off

“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s,” Budde said.

“I am outraged,” she said, with pauses emphasizing her anger as her voice slightly trembled. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."

She said the church disassociates itself from the messages of the president. “We hold the teachings of our sacred texts to be so so grounding to our lives and everything we do and it is about love of neighbor and sacrificial love and justice,” she said.

any cop involved with following trumps orders should be arrested. as should trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2020/06/01/dc-protest-george-floyd-white-house/#link-XWXMSEBHEZHT7OYOVJ5CJBZV44

Actually he could. Don’t underestimate Trump’s ability to sell.

He’ll sell himself as the tough guy to frightened suburb dwellers who’s going to protect them from Antifa thugs destroying cities. And it very well could work.

worked out fine. still working

It’s called an “insurrection” and in this instance, he can…and will…as he says and those desiring law and order have his back, eh? :sunglasses:

But if you guys support Trump using the military on America citizens you’ll never be able to complain about Waco again!

:rofl: That’s some interesting “logic”.

Wow, sure you want to go with that? :joy: :joy:

Man, remember all the frothing over Jade Helm.

Wow. Googling video on that now. No results so far.