Trump threaten to pull federal funding to California because of the forest fires

You took the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ more evidence of the vitriolic left ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your sensitive feelings are hurt? That would mean you identify as a deplorable. Ok, then.

You’re so grown up l’il lady.

And liberals have no shame, they find their religion and their god in LIBERALISM.

There, there…I’m sure you will survive all us non-believers and our heresy toward your orange god.

President Trump is NOT an orange God, he is a leader with an orange-ish hue :smirk: and he is a heck of a lot better then any god awful leader, whatever hue, that liberals and Dems can cough up.

And BTW………… it’s extremely racist to negatively comment on the hue of a persons skin!

You think his skin “hue” is natural?

1 Like

I wish someone had taken these words right out of your mouth. And put them where they belong. In the trash.

1 Like

Oh, so you don’t actually know what racism is.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Such deplorable worship…

True. The President is not an orange god, no matter how much his supporters treat him as such.

He is a deplorable human being and a “leader” of only some. His practice is to divide America and his supporters are keen to assist.

Here he is greeting his actual leader. Note how real leaders view Putin.

■■■■■■■ amazing…

Didn’t start with any of this:

Trump and the morons that support him are beyond deplorable. They are disgusting pieces of ■■■■■

It’s pathetic to try and shame anyone if you support a man who is a pathological liar, who disparages veterans, gold star families and spouses of fallen soldiers. Look in the mirror. Shame on you. Shame on you!

1 Like

You’ve been poeing all along?

I can’t address all fires. I can address the Camp Fire in Northern California. It appears this fire may have been started when two power lines crossing and touching in a small mountain town. Paradise has always been lined with pine trees; it was part of its charm. Once the fire went over the ridge towards Chico and Oroville, it is grassland. Now it is heading towards Forest Ranch, another mountain community with plenty of pines.

I knew a Park Superintendent back in the 1970s, who was concerned about all the undergrowth allowed to spread unchecked. He told me back then that Native Americans used to do controlled burns so that major fires could not take hold–and that it was unfortunate that practice had been abandoned.

This is also the driest time of year in California, and a time winds are prone to pick up. In other words, all the ingredients were present for “The Perfect Storm” so-to-speak. No one thing was responsible for the Camp Fire, but several things. While forest management of undergrowth is definitely something to look into (the President is right about that), the timing of his Tweet was way off for those of us in the midst of this tragedy. In my opinion it could have waited. On the other hand, Jerry Brown, why hasn’t something been done? Gavin Newsom, will this be a priority?

What arrogant reason makes you believe your opinion is more important than anyone else’s?

I will stand by my actions and will pay any consequences for them. In my support for the President, some of his actions I despise and some I applaud. The problem is though…it was him or Hillary. I made the right choice. You can attempt to levy what you despise about Trump on me but in the end…you have now acted improperly IMO and I hope are rewarded with the consequences.

You support a man not fit for the office he holds. You’re justifying it with “but Hillary” when she has nothing to do with it anymore.

1 Like

Because it’s fact. Trump is a corrupt criminal, a pathological liar and terrible person who is out for himself. Anyone who doesn’t see this and/or supports him is complicit.

1 Like