Trump thinks the kentucky derby dq is political correctness

mark, did you miss the other day when Dumpster Donnie spelled it “cheif”? :rofl:

You guys crack me up.

That’s exactly why I spelled it that way.

8 Likes

Well that just flipped the script.

3 Likes

As I understand it the second placed horse’s jockey or connections put in the protest. Under those circumstances in an Australian race the protest would have been dismissed very quickly.

So there is no doubt I am not supporting Trump in his comments about the result. Trump would have no idea which end of a horse with colic.

Best horse didn’t win? Maybe he’s practicing for the 2020 election excuse if he loses.

Interesting you are worried about Lucy,s spelling but not about the idea of trump tweeting about something he knows absolutely nothing about.

Allan

Trump has no horse sense.

No, they’re the glue that keeps this nation together.

Pun intended.

3 Likes

How does one determine whether another is hyperventilating over an Internet connection? I read the oddest hyperbole here.

1 Like

If you put your ear on your router you can hear the breathing of other posters. Kind of like putting your ear on a railroad track or up to a seashell.

3 Likes

Then had he been watching, I’m sure he certainly would’ve overturned the outrageous 5-minute major in the Sharks/VGK game 7 that resulted in a lesser team moving forward in the NHL playoffs.

That would’ve made all of Trump’s egregiously bad behavior a bit more tolerable.

Trump?

Donald Trump?

LOL!!

There’s the point right there: RULES.

He never heard of them. And if he did, he decided they were for suckers, like his base.

1 Like

We.
Must.
Defend.
Trump.
At.
All.
Times.

Why isn’t Trump working on the exploding deficit? He has a phone.

How embarrasing [sic] is that?

3 Likes

Howard Stern had a great take on this this morning.

Trump sees everything through the prism on his election. So race officials over turning a decision reminds him of the Mueller investigation potentially casting doubt on his election.

By the way, it’s spelled “embarrassing”. Lol.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1121738863486095360?s=20

3 Likes

Without spell check I highly doubt I could spell it half the time.

So using your logic someone with dyslexic should never be president or tweet?

Dumpster doesn’t have dyslexia. He’s just a maniac.

Psst. Dumpster DOES have spell check on his phone. :rofl: