Trump: There we’re stenographers on the phone call

Aside from all the bat ■■■■ craziness meltdown fat donald spewed on this video, he also stated that there were stenographers on the July 25th Ukraine call.
This is huugely significant. The memo they released was not a transcript. Where is it? Where are the stenographer notes?

I imagine the stenographers can be subpoenaed.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1179438027984310279?s=21

Who told you it was a “memo”???

^*

It was a memo written by fat donald’s cohorts.

2 Likes

The memo says at the top of it that it is a memo.

11 Likes

You folks realize this counts as hearsay right?
In the legal manner of speaking.

Lol…this is so sad.

1 Like

9 Likes

Ouch!
:rofl::rofl:

Okay.

^*

Here you go.

1 Like

In case people didn’t realize, “memorandum” and “transcript” are not synonymous words.

3 Likes

But hearsay, deep state, orange man bad!

This is why no one here takes you seriously…

2 Likes

Okay.

^*

If there was a stenographer on the line…there should be no problem with actually submitting the entire transcript of the conversation. Which should be done immediately to help verify that Trump’s phone call was indeed perfect and that there was noting illegal that occurred during the phone call.

Why rest on this memorandum which isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. Trump needs to put this to rest now…end it all and release the entire transcript of the entire phone call…in it’s entirety. If there was no wrong doing…Trump could stop the impeachment inquiry right now. Stop impeachment dead in it’s tracks.

Why doesn’t the President want to stop the proceedings…why won’t he clear his name?

3 Likes

I have to say that it’s refreshing to see you admit you’re wrong

No. You’re not. Not on any of the rational scorecards you’re not, anyway.

Ignorance is bliss?

I think that is the only way to survive as a Trump groupie.

That sounds like liberal doublespeak, sir!

1 Like

The memo is obviously part of the deep state