TRUMP, The Twitter King

Its hilarious that you have to discount half the black vote in order for it to sound better and it still is only a pathetic 13%

Are you trying to race bait me? Not gonna work…so please stop.

Nobody is ignoring them. I’m saying that the fact that Trump only got 8% of their vote is a strong indication of their disapproval and not a show of support

1 Like

mi·nor·i·ty

/məˈnôrədē/

noun

the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number.

Well in 2020 more than 8 in 10 black voters still think Trump is racist

1 Like

Well played…LOL…You were talking about blacks…Then you asked if I had disdain for a minority.

Now you get called on it and you want to move the political goalposts…to say you were talking about an electoral minority. Come on now? I don’t disdain anyone…in fact I dain everyone.

1 Like

Only 13% could get a score above 117 in an IQ test. And you suggest that such a minority is inherently wrong because the other 87% got lower scores?

Like they would risk a bullet in their child’s head for saying otherwise to a pollster. Come on.

No I’m suggesting that 87% voting against him is a strong sign of disapproval and not a sign of support

Lol wut? You can’t be serious

Propaganda works.

Like you say, dude… 87% of black men dont support that view. Do we need to go over the demographics of the prison population?

Modern Trump party.

1 Like

People are going to shoot their neighbors kids because they didn’t answer a poll correctly? Besides the fact that is an absolutely absurd fantasy without basis how would they even know what their neighbors answered?

Ahhhh…there it is. The post that derailed the thread into a race track.

How was it derailed? You yourself said it was simply a public service announcement

His tiny hands can tear up a keypad like no other

Yes…only one person here has intimated that the 87% of black men who didn’t vote for Donald Trump are stupid…

1 Like

And yet, there he is.

Less than 117 is not necessarily stupid.